💥12💥

Seungmin's pov:
We went up to my room. Y/n is shaking. Her eyes are puffy and red.
Fuck I shouldn't have kissed her.
„so... You wanted to talk", I said to break the silence.
„right... I- I don't like you in t-that way.... But I want us still to be friends because you're important to me okay? ", she stuttered. In that moment I felt my heart ache. I never thought that a heart could ache like that. I tried to hide my emotions to not make her worry about me. „yeah... I'm sorry about the kiss... I'm happy that you still want to be friends with me", I said with sad smile. „c-can I still sleep here? “, she asked with a worried voice. „y-yeah, you want some hot chocolate? You're probably freezing “, I said and tried to smile through the pain.

[time skips]

~three days after y/n slept over at Seungmin's house~

Y/n's pov:
I haven't talked to seungmin after the day where I slept over at his house.
I haven't seen him too. I don't know what to do. I'm only hurting him. Maybe I should leave him alone?

[time skips]
~at school~

y/n's pov :

I was on the way to my locker.
Lucky me haven't seen Monica today.
She's probably skipping school or something like that. That means today will be a good day at school.
I actually never thought that could happen. When I arrived at my locker I
Opened it and took my books. Then I was on my way to my first class (art).

~art class ~

„good morning! Today we are gonna draw portraits of each other, which means you'll work with a partner. “, the teacher said.
Ugh. I hate to work with a partner because no one wants to work with me. „choose your partners now! ", the teacher added.
Everyone already had a partner.
„Mrs. Brown, I don't have a partner.", I said. „Uhm.. Let me see.... You can work with that boy there. ", she answered and pointed with her finger to the boy. He has golden hair and a mullet. He looks cute. He also has cute freckles and chocolate brown eyes. He looked at me and smiled. His smile could make everyone smile.
I went to him. „hey! You're my partner right? ", he said in a deep but soft voice. HIS VOICE IS SO DEEP!!!?!
I didn't expect that. I thought he would have a cute high pitched voice. That's a big surprise. „y-yes.",i said nervous and smiled. „you don't need to be scared of me. I know my voice is really deep but I'm a kind person", he said hoping that I believe him. „I'm not scared because of your voice. I believe you that you're a kind person. I'm just getting bullied a lot so I don't know whos really kind.",i said. „you're getting bullied too?", he asked suprised. „yeah. ", I said being also surprised that he doesn't know it.
„are you new at this school? “, I asked.
„yes, I'm from Australia.", he answered. „wow, that's cool. I have an another friend who's also from Australia.", I said and giggled.
„does he go on this school? ", he asked. „sadly no. But he goes to the school near us.", I answered.
„oh, I see. ", he responded.
„my name is Lee felix. “, he said and smiled.
„my name is y/f/n(your first name) y/l/n(your last name)", I said and smiled too

[time skips]

Y/n's pov:
Felix and I have spent time together the whole day. We understand each other really good and he's so funny. His fashion sense is also good. I have a new friend finally. I need to tell Chan everything about it!

I still miss seungmin tho...