💥09💥

[time skips]

Y/n's pov:
We arrived at his house. We were alone. We decided to go up to his room to play video games.
His room is really clean and organized. We sat down on the white sofa in his room and seungmin handed me a controller.
After a while I need to go to the toilet so I asked for direction. Then I standed up and was already on my way but then I heard seungmin saying:„Uhm... Y/n? I think your period started... ". Damn. I forgot that I'll get my period today. Fuck.
„o-oh... I-I'm so s-sorry. ", I answered and started to cry. I'm so embarrassed.
„H-hey,don't worry it's okay, we can wash that off. Also let me just call my mom and then I'll give you new clothes you can change into okay? ", he answered and hugged me. He's so sweet.

Seungmin's pov:

I took my phone and called my mom to tell her about what happened and to ask for the period stuff.

The call:

Mom💗: hey honey. I'm in 3 minutes home.

Oh okay. Well I'm gonna talk to you when u arrived. See ya! : seungmin

[the call ended]

„okay so, my mom arrives in 3 minutes so she can help you then and meanwhile I'll find clothes for you.
It's okay for you to wear my clothes right? ", I asked kind.
„yes, everything is fine. Just give me whatever you have it doesn't have to be fancy.",she answered.
„okay so here is a hoodie and some shorts, oh and your underwear is probably full with blood. So here are.. Uhm... Boxers... ", I said embarrassed and started to blush. „oh is seungmin embarrassed? ", she teased me.
„Uhm of course, I think you would be also embarrassed, so stop teasing me or else you will begg me to stop teasing you ", I said and smirked. Damn I didn't know I could be such a flirt. „oh shut up. ", she said and blushed.
Then we heard the door opening.
My mom is finally at home. „come with me. ", I said and took her hand.
We went down to my mom together.
„hey mom! I missed you! Also this is y/n she's going to sleep here tonight. ", I said with a soft and bubbly voice. „oh hey y/n. Nice to meet you.", my mom said politely.
„nice to meet you to.", y/n answered really shy. „Uhm mom we need your help. Y/n got her period and she doesn't have anything with her for her period. ", I said.
„oh... Well go into your room honey. I will help her. Don't worry. ", my mom said and took y/n with her to the bathroom.

[time skips]

What is taking so long? I'm worried.
But then I finally heard the door open.
Y/n is entering my room with clothes on I gave her. Wow... She looks so pretty.
„and how was it with my mom? ", I asked nervous.
„Your mom is really nice. ", y/n answered and smiled.
I didn't realized I was staring at her and starting to get nervous till she said :„why are staring at me like that? ". I couldn't stop myself and went to her. My face was so close to hers. Only a few inches and our lips would touch. „you're so pretty ", I said with amazement and pulled her in for a kiss.