💥07💥

[time skips]

Seungmin's pov:

Y/n and I decided to skip school.
I actually don't skip school but y/n needs me right now. She has calmed down now. She's feeling better now.
We decide to hang out at the forest a little bit. We decided to explore the forest a little bit. Maybe we will find a cool place to chill.

Y/n's pov :

We finally found a cool place to hangout. There was small cliff. We decided to sit near the edge of the cliff because there was such a beautiful view. I decided to get my monster energys out to drink a little bit because my throat is so dry. „Here you go. Take this as a sign of our friendship ", I said and handed him a can. „Thank you, but I don't drink caffeine.",he said and chuckled. „What?! How can someone not drink caffeine?! ", i questioned. „well my mom doesn't allow me to drink it because it's not healthy. ", he answered. „what!?! “, I said shocked.
„Well today is the day we're you're gonna be a bad boy and drink caffeine. “I added and opened his can for him. He looks at me probably not knowing what to do. It's probably a big step Form him. „WHAT IF MY MOM FINDS OUT? AND WHAT IF I'LL DIE?! “, he said scared. I laughed. His reaction is so cute. „don't worry she will not find out and you'll not die because of on can. Just drink it. Or don't you wanna be friends with me anymore? “, I answered and faked that I'm sad. „No don't be sad! I'll drink it for our friendship! “, he quickly said. We bumped our cans together and took a sip. „WOW! THIS TASTES SO GOOD! “, he said in suprise. „look! It was a good choice to drink it. Right?“, I laughed of how surprised he is. He nodded.