Epilogue

I turned to my left and saw Akane staring at us through the window. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she panicked and said,
"Um... uh, congratulations I guess. I'm going to get food now. Bye!" Before turning around.
"Wait." I called out. "How long have you been here for?"
"Ever since you said, 'I feel so-'. I walked past your room because I was going to get food. I heard you get cut off when you said that, so I thought something must've happened. I looked through your window and saw... you-know-what. I saw everything else after that." Kazuichi then woke up. The first thing he saw was Akane. I could tell he was embarrassed that she saw him like that, because he blushed profusely, again.

"A-Akane?! Since when were you here? H-how long have you been here for?!"
"Ask y/n. I'm too lazy to say it again. Can I go now?"
"Yeah." I said. " And about your question... she was here since you kissed me. She saw everything after that." Kazuichi was speechless. Then he put his head back on my lap and pretended none of that had ever happened.

The enddd!!!

Thank you for reading my cringe fanfiction and dealing with my bs up until now. when I'm really grateful. Also in chapter 6 when everyone was talking about something and y/n kept asking questions they were actually planning a birth day party for her but I forgot to put it in. I'm going back to doing homework now. Bye!