Chapter Two-A Chance To Survive?

Soon I reached the edge.

They were catching up.

My lungs were burning.

I couldn't run any longer.

I collapsed to the ground.

And sobbed.

I waited for death.

But instead of killing me,the stood there,and stared.

Finnally two stepped forward.

One was wearing a black and gray suit with a purple and gold amulet.

The other was wearing a white shirt with gray pants and a black and green headset.

"Are you okay?"The one with the headset asked.

"N-no...d-do you k-know what you j-just did?"I whisper.

"Yeah, we defeated the Ender Dragon and his army of endermen!"The one with the amulet beamed.

"NO!"I screamed,"You killed my only friends! You killed Jewl! You killed Endy! I burst into more tears,"You might as well kill me."I whisper the last part but I think they heard me.

"Is there anything we can do to help?"The one with the headset asks.

I nodded my head 'yes',"Considering you just destroyed my only friends and home(they used alot of tnt),yes."

"Come on then!"The one with the headset say,"By they way, I'm Ty, also known as Deadlox, leader of the Dead Army."

"I'm Faith."

--------------------------------------------

ERMYNOTCH!!!!!!!!!WHY TY AND ADAM AND DEAD AND SKY ARMY!!!!!!!!!YOU STIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!!!! >:( Any whosers, I hope you enjoyed, see yah later!!!!!!!!!!!