Chapter Sixteen~The Evil Herobrine?

-----==(Time skip to 3 years later)==-----

I sigh, and think about my life.
Ty and I are married now, and I'm pregnant....Alesa's teasing me about it 'cause that's what I did to her when she was pregnant....
Lavender is thirteen now!!!!
I love that little girl to pieces.....
Sky and Alesa had their beautiful baby boy named Mason.
A lot of other people got together.....
EVEN MEROME HAPPENED <3
I literally screamed in joy when they told me.
If you ask me, their perfect for each other.
Nothing big-bad has happened since the End incident.
I sigh and put my hair in it's enderpearl ponytail holder.
All of a sudden Ty rushes into the bedroom, out of breath,"Herobrine....Here....Mob army...."
I nod my head, quickly understanding what he's saying,"I'll get Ender, you grab our weapons!"I say quickly.
I rush into Lavender's room,"Up, up, up Ender!! We're under attack!! Come one!!!"
We rush out the door to see Ty rushing toward us with our weapons.
I know I'm pregnant, but a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.
I strap my belt with it's pouch of enderpearls around my waist and put my quiver over my shoulder, holding my bow in hand, as we jog briskly down the hallways, soon reaching the entrance.
The doors are propped open and all the armies are in a defensive stance outside.
Ty, Lavender, and I walk towards the crowd and they part for us to go to the front.
We speed walk up to the very front, in front of everyone except Adam, and Alesa, Mason is probably inside with one of Adam's weaker, more kind-hearted recruits.
I stand next to Adam and see Herobrine a good five yards away.
Adam whispers quickly to me,"Herobrine doesn't look quite right, like he's not in control here, he wants you and Ender to step forward, but I'd bring Ty too."
I nod and walk forward about a yard, Ty and Lavender by my side.
I speak in a bold voice,"What is your meaning here?"
"Faith, it is your time to die."He says very forced and robotically.
----------------
ooooooooooh, CLIFFHANGER!!!
WOOAH!!!
Haha, I know it's shorter than usual, but to make this story perfect, there needs to be a cliffy there.
:)

✨✨Báī Áppręñtīčëš✨✨

ęvęrÿøñę wáñtš
😄 häppīñêšš, 😄
ñø øñę wáñtš
😢 páīñ. 😢
bût ÿøû čâñt hávę á
🌈 ráīñbøw, 🌈
wīthøût á łīttłę
☔️ ráīñ. ☔️

✨✨Møjø øût✨✨