Chapter Fourteen~ The Rooms

I look around at the leaders,"Hey, where are Haylee and Seto?"I ask

Adam opens his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by the doors flying open and Seto and Haylee strutting in.

I raise my eyebrow at them and Haylee speaks,"We were doing a bit of remodeling in Ty and Faith's rooms.

"Oh boy...."I say,"What did you do to the rooms?"

"You'll just have to see for yourselves!"Seto says excitedly.

I stand up and help Lavender down from Ty's lap, Ty then stands up to.

"Come on you two, show us how you destroyed our rooms....."Ty says and we laugh.

We follow Seto and Haylee out of the meeting room.

Did I ever tell you that Ty's room is right next to mine?

I probably didn't. It is though.

I hold Lavender's hand, so she won't get lost.

Soon we reach our rooms.

Haylee opens my bedroom door,"We thought Ender needs her own you so you guys get to share!"She says enthusiastically.

I walk in  to see an amazingly awesome room.

The floor and ceiling is dark oak wood.

The walls are painted black.

The double bed has a dark oak frame.

One pillow is purple, the other is green, and the blanket has grey and black stripes.

A dark oak dresser is placed at the end of the bed.

And on a dark oak shelf on the wall rests Ty and I's little trinkets.

The bathroom door is where it always has been, but then there is another door.

"What's that door for?"I ask.

"It leads to Ender's room!"Seto says and pulls the door open.

In the room, the floors and walls are the same.

The single bed has a dark oak frame with a lavender blanket and a black pillow.

A dark oak toy chest lies in one corner.

A door leading to the bathroom of course.

And, to finish the look, she has a dark oak trinket shelf of her own, with nothing on it yet.

I smile,"Thanks guys."

"Welcome!"Seto and Haylee say in sync.

Seto and Haylee leave the room.

I release Lavender's hand,"Go on Ender, you can play with the toys if you'd like."She smiles broadly and runs over to them.

I lean back into Ty's chest and smile, watching Lavender play with the plastic enderman and creeper.

After a while, there's a knock on our door.

I stand up straight and walk to the door, opening it, to see Mitch and Jerome stand there.

"Yes?"I ask, confused.

"Are you three ever coming to dinner?"Mitch asks.

I glance at the clock, the time being 5:10pm, dinner starts at 5:00pm.

"Oh! Sorry, be there in a few!"I say quickly.

The two leave and I shut the door.

I rush over to the other room, to find that TY already dressed her in her super cute outfit that she spawned in with.

I grin,"We have a dinner to get to, Adam is so going to go Evil Queen OF Hearts on us."I laugh at my own statement.

We rush to the dining hall, and as predicted, Adam starts yelling,"Off with their heads!"Jokingly, of course.

We sit down, Faith even got her own seat that will adjust with her size until it's the same as the other chairs, cool, right?

I can't wait to teach her how to use a bow and ender pearls.....maybe knives too....

What?

It's what Ty and I are best at.......

I'm so weird.

-------------------------------------------

Aren't we all, Faith.

Anywhosers, if you ever want an update(and it's been at least a day or two since I last updated) please tell me and I will update!!!!!

Baaaiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

✨✨Báī Áppręñtīčëš✨✨

ęvęrÿøñę wáñtš
😄 häppīñêšš, 😄
ñø øñę wáñtš
😢 páīñ. 😢
bût ÿøû čâñt hávę á
🌈 ráīñbøw, 🌈
wīthøût á łīttłę
☔️ ráīñ. ☔️

✨✨Møjø øût✨✨