Chapter four-The Big Base

--==((Time skip to when their near the Big Base))==--
I learned that the one with the amulet is Adam also known as SkyDoesMinecraft leader of the(it corrected the to Athens,what the heck?)Sky Army.
All the other people are the Sky and Dead Army.
Soon we approached a humungous (very big) building/castle, it appeared to have about 1000 floors.
(That's because it does)
Shut it.
(FOURTH WALL!!!)
Your the one breaking it!
(*crosses arms and pouts like a three year old*)
*rolls eyes*On with the story....
(*mimicks in a squeaky voice* on with the story)
The guards saw us and quickly opened the gates.
Many sorcerers and sorceresses rushed out and helped the wounded.
One that looked like their leader rushed over to us,"Adam, Ty, whose this?"He asks.
"Faith, she needs some help with her leg, we'll have her explain her story to all the leaders later."Ty says.
The sorcerer nodded his head'okay'and pulled out the arrow in my leg and started using magic.
My leg started to glow purple and then it stopped.
It looked like the arrow never hit me.
Dang.
"Thankyou.."I said kinda quiet(she's shy when she's not mad XD).
"Your welcome, my name is Seto, also known as SetoSorcerer leader of the Sorcerer Army."Seto said.
"What about all the sorceresses?"I ask.
"Oh, the sorceresses belong to the Sorceress Army, you'll meet their leader later."Seto says.
"Okay, Ty I think you can put me down, my leg is fine now."I say to Ty.
Ty set me down on my feat.Yup,"I can walk again!"I cheer gaining laughs from the three.
"I'll go gather the other leaders."Adam says.
Oh happy day.
------------
IM SO SORRY I WAITED SIX, WHOLE, DAYS TO UPDATE!!!!PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!
Faith-Their not going to forgive you.
Me-Faith can we please be friends again?
Faith-*thinks* hmmm.....find out next chapter.
Me-WHY IS MY OWN CHARACTER GIVING ME A CLIFFHANGER?!?!I cri all the time.
Anywhosers,
I hope you enjoy,
SEE YAH LATER!!!!

✨✨✨✨Lucky charms have to much sugaaaar XD✨✨✨✨