1

Louis:

It's Saturday 10am and I have a terrible hangover. I don't remember almost anything from yesterday, not even how the hell I got home.I'm tired my head hurts and my stomach lifts "fuck how much I drank" I got to my feet and went to the sink I looked at myself I looked like shit my mom would definitely not be proud of me but she's not here now.

When I remember my mom, I want to cry, I miss her ... I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Lottie ,she looking at me like im a killer, I knew why...she hated me for how I started behaving after my mother's death. I started drinking and smoking"Where are dad and girls?"

I asked her , at first I thought she would ignore me and then she answered"They went to grandmother"Then she ignored me and went upstairs at the door, turned to me and told me "I miss her too, but I'm not acting like a total moron" before I could say anything, she was gone.I couldn't come to terms with that I cant never be able to hug her again, talk to her into the night and fall asleep in her arms, it was hard for me. Before she had the accident, I was always a good and responsible boy, but after she left me, everything changed, especially respect for my stepfather.

After breakfast I decided to call Zayn, he's my best friend since I was a child, our moms were best friends and Zayn was always a brother to me."Hi man, how are you, I thought you wouldn't call me after yesterday, you were so pollinated that I thought you wouldn't get home"Zayn sounded amused

"Hey dude I don't remember how I got home what happened yesterday?" I asked with a smile on my face."You're kidding me that you don't remember, I caught you in the bathroom with Eleanor sounding satisfied.  Liam threw you into the house" 

Wait what???"Eleanor you mean Eleanor Calder?!"

"YES dude, you fuck nun Eleanor. But I have to say that she looked quite hot at the party, I would go to it too."We laughed and I suggested that we can go together somewhere to food, and he agreed, I put my phone on the table and went to the shower. After the shower, I went to my room and put on black tight jeans, a T-shirt and a green  Adidas hoodie and went to tell Lottie that I was going out. When I entered her room she was not there, I ran down the stairs and the door began to unlock , Dad and the twins entered. The twins smiled at me and hugged me while dad looked at me and i saw that he was disappointed ."Hi" I broke the silence "Hi where are you going again" he asked me "Zayn and I are going to dinner and then I'll see." I looked into the ground I couldn't look into his eyes nodded and hugged me it's been almost a year since mommy left us . I knew it hurt him much as me, when I pulled away he just told me to come home at 8 that he wanted to talk to me. I nodded and slammed the door behind me.

I ran to the car when I saw a van with furniture and the lady who was navigating the man where they had something to put. "New neighbors great" I thought. I hope they don't have little kids yelling from morning till night. When that lady saw me, she was approaching me. I stood there like an idiot and she talked to me ,I don't know what she said I didn't notice her I was busy looking at the boy.

" Hi I'm Anne I'm your new neighbor"she said with a smile on her face "are your parents at home" she asked but i didn't answer i was staring at that tall and slim boy with curly hair.

after a while I returned to reality "Yes my father is at home ,nice too meet you miss?"

"Styles ... Anne Styles"

"Mrs. Styles"

after a while I raised my head again so I could look at the curly boy but he was gone so I got in the car and drove off.