2

Harry:

It's Saturday morning and I've been sitting in that damn car 4 hours. "Why are we actually moving?" I asked my moms and she said" we need to start both again and it's a place where your father won't find us. " I cant say that he is my FATHER , he is more of a drunkard who humiliated me all my life and beat my mother and sister. "Why didn't Gemma have to come with us?" I asked boredly. "Harry, I've told you several times. Gemma is an adult and already has her family."

" But what if the drunkard finds her. "

"He won't find , answered my mother for sure."

I didn't want to leave but I didn't want a stay ." You will find many new friends you will see. "she smiled at me "I know "I told her "but I'll miss Ed."

When we arrived at our new house it was after lunch I went to explore the new house. It's huge and has a big garden in the back. After about half an hour the van with our furniture finally arrived .

I went out because I wanted to help but the guy turned to me and told me that he did it himself so I wouldn't break my hands . so I stood there and watched my mum .

suddenly someone came out of the house next door he was a boy he was smaller than me but he looked older he had chocolate brown hair and ... my god that ass ... didn't even look like it was a boy's ass.Harold, what the fuck are you thinking about... Suddenly my mom started approaching him, I pretended not to see him but he was still staring at me and I secretly stared at him when he suddenly turned to my mother, I preferred to leave ...

When we unpacked, my mom decided that we should go welcome with our neighbors, I didn't think it was the best idea. After dinner I changed, I put on my tight black jeans and black shirt with the first two buttons open. When I was done it was around 8pm and so I went down my mom looked at me and said that it suits me very well. We rang the bell at Tomlinson house and some man opened door he looked nice and greeted us , mom introduced us and he invited us on. We sat down at the table in the kitchen , the kitchen was the same as ours but maybe bigger. I met the twins and an older girl who blushed in front of me and couldn't take her eyes off me. About half past nine someone came home.the first I thought it would be their mom and then I realized that the boy with the divine ass also lives here.

Louis:

When I was sitting in the car, I thought about that hot guy he just stood there and thought he was staring at me invisibly. after a while I picked up Zayn and we spent a great day. It's true that I had about 3 shots and a few cigarettes but Zayn wanted to celebrate that I was fucking with a virgin. When I returned home, I thought dad will screame of me because I was late and that, I could smell a littlebit of alcohol, I took an orbit gum and went into the kitchen. When I saw who was sitting there I thought I would sink into the land of "Louis !!" the twins jumped on me, I both hugged them , Lottie frowned at me , and Dad was Disappointed again, he knew I was drinking.

"Hello," Anne said at last. I sat down next to Lottie and she got up and said she was going to the twins "see you Harry good night Mrs. Styles" she smiled and left, I looked at the handsome boy in front of me until I thought I was looking at him for a long time. Anne finally introduced us "Louis this is Harry my son, Harry this is Louis your new neighbor." Hazza is the first thing I had in my head after Anne introduced us Harry just smiled and nodded to me too I smiled ."Harry's brand new here, I was wondering if you'd like to show him a little bit of the city," said dad.I wouldn't mind spending the day and the night with him STOP Loueeh what the hell.... "Hey louisi can you hear me ?? " Dad asked and I nodded and said "why not." After a while, Dad got a great idea again and sent the two of us to my room.

Harry:

Lou, such a beautiful name, I thought when my mom introduced us when he was sitting opposite me I raised my eyes to his had beautifully blue eys , I could look at them for hours. His dad suggested we go up to him when we came to his room I was standing there like an idiot he pointed at the bed and I went to sit down. For about 5 minutes there was a grave silence and I heard the beautiful voice "how old are you" asked and looked at me "17 and you" I was nervous asking, his eyes wandered all over my body "19" he smiled a little bit "So you're going to walk to our school hmm? " his eyes look at my and I nodded. 

After a while there was silence again and I asked "are you doing any sports here or something?" he smiled and raised an eyebrow "Yes we play football at school and I'm the Captain you know" he said it so tenderly and then he realized how he sounded and changed his expression he stood up and approached me. I was more nervous than ever I looked into his beautiful blue eyes wanted to say something, but someone knocked on the door."Come in said ,he stepped away from me ,the older girl came into his room and said" Hazz, is calling you mom "I stood up and went to the door where the blue-eyed boy grabbed my wrist and said" tomorrow at 1pm you'll be done we'll go out ". I nodded . He still holding my hand then left my hand, I ran down the stairs and looked back. Of course he was standing there looking at me. Mom was waiting for me in front of the entrance I said goodbye to Mr. Tomlinson and ran towards my mother. "It wasn't bad was it?" she asked and I just smiled.

After the shower, I collapsed on my new bed, wondering what the hell happened today. And thinking about the little blue-eyed boy, I fell asleep.