9

Louis:

"Harry's the point is ... Lottie has a baby."

"Wait what ?? And who ... who is the father ?? "

"Harry, it's you ..." he looked at me blankly

"Lou, if my mother correctly explained it to me, children come into the world when a girl and a boy have sex.... The problem is that me and Lottie didn't have sex" He smiled nervously.

"Wait what ??? But Lottie told me you had. "

"And when did it allegedly happen?"

"I'm supposed , at a party sometime in November last year, you were at a party together right?..." I had to turn away ... The idea of ​​Harry fucking my sister, disgusting ,I felt my pressure increased and I was upset...

"Lou I didn't sleep with her ... Yes, we were there together and when we were really drunk she kissed me but I pushed her away. I swear to God I would never do that."

"Why would she lie to me that you are father?"

"I really don't know Lou."

I knew he wasn't lying to me I couldn't see it on him

"I have to talk to Lottie we both have to"

He just nodded at me and we went to my house.

The girls jumped into my arms and my dad hugged me.

But when he saw Harry holding my hand,his smile fell  "What is he doing here?" Dad snapped at me.

"Charlotte !!" I started screaming all over the house

"Lou, so glad to see you" she hugged me.

"It's me too, but we need to talk..."

Lottie paled when she saw Harry

"Hi Lottie" Harry smiled

"H..Hi Harry"

"Then you show Harry his BABY that's why he's here .."

"Yeah well he's with Zayn now .."

"Tell him his DAD came to see him."

Dad looked confused between us...

"I ... I'm so sorry, Harry, I'm so sorry."

"Do you know who the father is?"

"Yes I know it's..."

"I'll kill that son of a bitch !!"

"It's Zayn..I'm sorry we just didn't want to..."

"What the fuck . Do you know that I had to ignore, someone I love with all my heart !!. I shouted. And I didn't realize that my whole family was here."Are you ... are you gay ??"

"Yes Dad I..."

" So you like sleeping with boys ?? "

"Yes, Dad .."

"So you slept with Harry too?"

He was already pissing me off and I pulled Harry by the hips and kissed him ... I don't know how long we stood there but I didn't want to let him go when we finally pulled away I saw surprised faces. Dad was just standing there with his mouth open and Lottie blushed a little and smiled and I frowned at her.

Suddenly, Zayn and HIS child appeared. When he put him down he came to me , I grabbed him by the collar ..

"How could you ... I trusted you and you do something like that ... Why ?? why are you hurting me so much.You know I love him and you said its his baby??.You fuck my sister you make her a baby " I said Au for myself.