6

"What are you doing? let me go !! "

"I know what you want Lou I know how much you want my lips ... I know how much you want my touch"

"What the fuck are you talking about that is not the truth!"

"If you don't want, so what are you doing here?" the locker room is tidy, why are you here? "

"Because I want to kill you !!" I pushed him away and he fell to the ground I sat on him and grabbed his hands he pushed them to the ground and he just lay there and didn't even move. We looked at each other for quite a long time and then I let him go and I got up "you're not worth it"

when I grabbed the handle and pushed on the door they didn't go open. "Are you looking for this ??" he laughed and showed me the keys "give them to me now !!"

"or what??"

"I swear I'll kill you"

"Try it" he smiled and I ran against him I knocked him to the ground , but he rolled over on me and kissed me, I couldn't resist his sweet lips . I  missed him so much.

I loved how we switched from that slow and tender pace to passionate and fast.

His tongue examined my mouth and played with my tongue. "I need you right now !!" he said in my mouth, and I groaned: I took off his shirt and looked at his perfect tattoo on the chest."You're so beautiful" I exhaled and kissed him on the collarbone, he tilted his head back and groaned. He took off my shirt .The floor was cold but I was hot. I started unbuttoning his of tight black jeans and shoved his hand under his boxer shorts "God Lou" After a while we were both naked "Hazz we don't have..."

"What??" I was a little ashamed , I had never fucked a boy before but I knew we would have to have a lubricant.

"Lubricant" I blushed and he smiled "You are really think that when I knew we would be here alone today that I don't have him ?" he smiled

"You planned it all, didn't you?"

"Yes" I looked into his beautiful eyes and kissed him then bit his lower lip.

I laid Harry on the ground in front of me and he automatically spread his legs. I raised a finger and brought it closer to Harry's lips, and I ran it over his lip for a moment, then I said, "Take it in your mouth, baby" he nodded and began licking my finger, first one then two. When my fingers were wet enough i put them to harry's hole and he groaned. I penetrated one finger into the Harry and he was breathing faster when i started moving slowly then i put one more and started moving faster.I took a bottle of lubricant, and after a while in the quiet locker room, loud moans began to sound. I was afraid I would hurt him from the beginning. I had a slow pace, but when I saw Harry suggest that he was okay, I sped up. " ..Lou...yes faster please! " I didn't control myself and hurried to his request. He was so incredibly beautiful, he shone from the sweat and I know for sure that I do too. "Hazz..hazza..Fuck.." Then i saw white liquid on his flat tummy.

Harry:

"I've miss him ,its almost a month now Nialle " I said sadly to my best friend.

"Louis is stubborn at times, listen to me,you need to try it otherwise"

"How else?? should I lock us alone in once room ??

"It's not a bad idea . You need to do him something tomorrow to piss him off.When the coach sees you with a little luck, he'll force you to clean the locker room after school."

"But the coach will be there with us!"

"I don't think he could exchange beer and football with my dad just so he can watch the sex of two guys," he smiled