7

Harry

I woke up in the morning but Louis was not there.

I grabbed the phone and tried to call him but he is didn't take it from me. So I sent him a message

HAZZ: where are you , I miss you ??

HAZZ: when you can, write me back please :-)

After about three hours, I wrote to him again

HAZZ: Lou, where are you , im worried about you!!

HAZZ: Lou what's going on ??

it was already evening and I sent him a 59 messages and I called him 26 times. So I tried it at Lottie. She took it from me right away

"Hi "she said loudly

"Hi Lott You don't know where Louis is he ignores my messeges and calls .

"Harry ... I can't now sorry, I'm so sorry !!"

"Wait, what's going on?"

"Goodbye harry"

she put it down.

What the fuck is going on !!!

I decided to go visit my neighbors , but when I opened the door, Louis standing there."Lou, what the fuck is going on, why you ignore my calls and messages ??!"

"I trusted you Harry !! Fuck i love you !! How ... why did you do it ?? !! "

Louis:

I saw Lottie sitting on her bed and crying, I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"What happened Lottie?"

"I'm so sorry LOU I didn't want it that way" she cried even more

"Whatever happens I won't be angry I promise"

"okay"

"What happened and how does that relate to Hazza?"

"With Hazza?"

"Harry"

"It's been almost two weeks - you know how I was at that party."

"You said you were going sleep to Ashe !!"

"I know and I'm sorry that I lied but... Harry was there and we were both terribly drunk, you know .." please tell me she doesn't want to say what I think she wants to say...

"I ... Louis, I'm probably pregnant" what ?? !!

"You're 16 how fucking pregnant you can be you're still a child!!! Fuck ... Does Dad know ??! And who is the father ?? !!! "

"Louis, please calm down !! I'm not that small and no, dad is don't know, nobody knows !! "

"Tell me what your brain is for, why didn't you use protection !!"

"Lou we had it..."

"Please tell me the dad isn't Harry ... Please !!"

"Louis ... it's ... I'm sorry"

"FUCK!!!"

"Lou where are you going ??!"

"I don't know somewhere I have to get drunk to get this shit out of my head !!"

I came to the store and bought a bottle of vodka and I decided to go to my mother. I've been there all day i drink and drowning in tears ... it hurt that my sister ruined her life, but also that Harry was to blame... "Mom, what should I do ?? I love him so much i wish that you'd be here and told me what to do, I miss you so much. I just want to hug you. In the evening I returned drunk home .Dad was not here i was lucky, not even Lottie , the twins were at my aunt. "I need to talk to him." I said to myself...