3

Harry:

I woke up quite late around 11am, I went downstairs and saw my mother leaving kitchen "good morning honey, how did you sleep?" she asked me with a smile on her face. I don't know what she does, but she's always so optimistic."nice " said she was going for an interview, I nodded and she hugged me and said to enjoy it today and taht she will coming for dinner. Why should I enjoy it? Fuck today I'm going on a date with Louis,wait for a date ??Harry is not a date! you're going for a walk around town.

Louis: 

When the curly boy was sitting on my bed, I still had to stare at his body and his green eyes. There was still silence, sometimes he asked something, and I answered when I realized I was nice to him. Why I'm nice to him I don't know him, I'm not nice to anyone unless it's my family or Zayn. I frowned and walked over to him, I wanted to tell him that he didn't hope we were going to be friends but I just looked into his eyes and couldn't say anything and then someone knocked on door. Lottie 

I didn't want to go out with him, but I wanted to show my father that I wasn't the jerk he thought I was. 

When I woke up in the morning my first thoughts were about that green-eyed curly boy .I got out of bed and went to take a shower, I didn't know why i kept thinking about him. Down in the kitchen, Dad was smiling at me and saying, "I'd say good morning, but it's after lunch." What? !! In speed I looked at the clock was almost half past two in the afternoon. I ran to change , I don't know why but I wanted to look perfect .When I was done I ran out of the house and knocked on the door. I stood in front of the door and I was nervous I don't know why. When the door opened I saw his green eyes and I immediately smiled "hello sorry, I fell asleep" he looked at me and as if he forgot how to talk after a while he invited me on and said he would just change, because he thought I will didnt' coming ,a little bit I he smiled and nodded.Fuck Tommo, you fuck up everything!

After about 10 minutes he was done and asked if we could go but I just stood there staring at how perfect he looked ,he was wearing He was wearing black tight jeans that were a little torn at the knees, a white shirt with black stripes and a hat. Fuck, why is he so hot ??"What are you staring at?" I looked up at his eys "on you" I dropped out of before I realized what I was saying.He blushed and walked out the door ,I followed him. The day passed quite quickly I showed him mainly bars and restaurants we talked a lot and it went well we actually have a lot in common.

 We stood at his door and he offered me to stay for dinner, his mom was not home so I nodded. We had pizza and watch at Marvel when I felt his gaze on me I turned around and bit my lip, I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to fuck something we looked at each other for about 2 minutes when he started approaching me and suddenly it was hot in the room I looked at his lips I wanted to taste them. we were not even an inch apart I had my eyes closed and I was waiting for his kiss, when the door opened and I jumped off the couch and I saw Anne, she greeted me and I decided it was time to go. I ran out of their house and came back to my bed....

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes, maybe it's a bad dream..I'm not gay ,I've always fucked with so many girls, but why I wanted his sweet lips to touch mine. I had to stop thinking about this and after a few minutes I fell asleep.

Harry:

My God he's so sexy I just wanted him to kiss his beautiful pink lips and touch him another inch and I could only have it for myself but my mom came home. "Great "Louis immediately stood up and left me . Mom asking me questions about today and then I decided it was time to sleep, tomorrow is my first day in a new school I must not screw it up.

I woke up half an hour early in the morning and got ready for school. My mother wished me good luck and I came out of the house and saw the blue-eyed boy in the car looking at me and turned away from me right away.Maybe it wasn't the best idea ,I only know him for a day but I wanted him.

 At school I came to the principal's office and the principal introduced me to my new classmate , we went to the class "Here Harry is our new classmate" said the blond boy I couldn't remember his name, I know the name started with N maybe Noah I don't know later I will asked again. I sat down next to the boy and he asked me various questions and then Louis burst into the class with some two boys, the one had eyes like a girl and the Dark Hair, and the other had a lighter one. "Nialle dude, we said we'd meet in boy toilets an hour ago to , where are you?" the dark-haired guy asked,the boy next to me stood up and said he would be here shortly, I nodded and smiled, then watched them leave the classroom.While Niall was gone I noticed a group of girls staring at me and giggling I smiled at them ,they blushed. When Niall returned, the class began "who were that boys?" I asked timidly "Lou his best friend Zayn and Liam .. we play together in one football team"

"Ah and you don't need any more players? in London, I was the captain," I boasted. Niall thought about it and said that the coaches would introduce me after lunch, I thanked him and then we were both quiet for the rest of the hour.At lunch, Niall sat down next to me and then other guys joined (from the football team, I assume) even Liam, Zayn and Louis sat down. While everyone was talking, I was silent as I looked in front of me I saw blue eyes staring at me all the time. I looked down .

Suddenly someone kiss my cheek and put a piece of paper on my food tray. When I looked around, I saw a beautiful tall, slender girl with long brown hair, smiled and sat down at the table with the other pretty girls.She looking at me all the time . " You're such a fuckboy Harold, you're not even here for a day and the biggest cat from our school is already want you ."

smiled Niall ,the boys all joined except Loui I also smiled and looked at the piece of paper where it was written" Call me when you have time Maya xxx "I hid the paper in my pocket and for the rest of the lunch I talked to the boys,I was a little annoyed that Louis was looking at me all the time, but I had to ignore it.After lunch, Niall and I went to the coach, who warmly welcomed me and told me to come to training tomorrow and show him how i can play. I thanked me and went home because I no longer had any lessons. A black big car stopped in halfway to home . I knew whose one car it was, but I continued, I heard the door slam and someone run. "Hey stop" he grabbed my wrist and I turned and looked into his blue eyes I can drown myself in them. " What you want ?" I blurted out, "Come , I will take you home," I got in the car, and in a few minutes we were home.

Thanks" I said and opened the door as he grabbed my wrist tightly and I turned to him "Do you need somet..."God, his lips tasted so sweet I couldn't control myself right away. I cooperated and he licked my lower lip a few times . I parted my mouth and he volunteered to examine my tongue with his tongue I jumped into his lap and he grabbed my ass ,we kiss out so passionately and hot. I don't know how long we sat there but we looked at each other for a while. I got out of the car and left him without another word. I collapsed on the bed, wondering what the hell had happened.

Louis:

Why that slut did give him number, "Tomlinson, you don't care about him". I couldn't take my eyes off him, but he kept ignoring me .I was on my way home and I heard Zayn and Niall talking about Harry, "He's a pretty hot boy, don't you think?"

"He is , you saw Louis staring at him all the time as if he wanted to fuck him on the spot"

"Please Louis fuck boys? I doubt "

"You never know Zayne you better try to ask. "

I pissed off and got in the car. "I have to stay away from him" I told myself, but when I saw him going home, I had to stop the car .When he wanted to perform, I couldn't resist. I had to know why .. i had to from the beginning I wasn't sure if he wanted to but when he got on my lap I wanted a lot more than just kissing I needed him like oxygen. I felt how hard is he. I wanted every part of his body but we had to stop I didn't want anyone to see us , before I managed to get out of the car , he was gone .I was sorry because I wanted to be with him but then I realized what I was doing I have to stop this must never happen again.