Chapter 4

A/n: So much for no procrastinating. The last time I typed anything on this story was January 24th. Today's freaking March 6th... I started Uni but that's not an excuse. I'll just try my best and I hope I don't get nasty writer's block. Salaam and love y'all!

*Begining of chappie just in case you want to ignore my author's note. I'm salty right now k?*

I roll over and crash. Face first. On the ground. Ouch!

Rubbing my face and muttering nonsense to myself, I walk to my wardrobe and pull out my cute denim overalls and a white shirt with hope written on it. I rush into my bathroom and have a shower before blow-drying and combing my damp hair. I pull my hair into a careless bun on my head and quickly get dressed. I pull on my shoes and grab my bag, phone and glasses before heading to the kitchen.

I see my mom sipping on a cup of coffee and I smile because coffee is bae you know? 

"Morning mom..", I say making myself a cup of tea.

 "Morning love. Did you sleep well" she replies.

"Uhuh", I say, ignoring the knocking I heard the night before as I grab two slices of bread and the nutella jar.

"That's good. I've got to go now... Your dad will be leaving later than usual so just take your keys with you okay?"

"Okay mom. Have a nice day."

"You too sweetie", she says closing the door.

After devouring my mini-sandwich, I grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator and head out. Adjusting my glasses, I place my things into the basket of my bicycle and proceed to school. 

I park my bike and get my things out before seeing a missed call from Lisa. I call her back and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey bestie!" she yells

"You had coffee today, didn't you?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Just a little. Anywho, guess who's going to come home to finish final year with you" she screams.

"No freaking way!" I yell.

"I know right" she giggles into the phone.

"Lisa, chill. I'll call you after school okay?"

"What's up chica?" she asks, worries lining her voice.

"Don't worry. Nathan walking towards me. I'm going to run to class to avoid him okay?"

"Nate? That scumbag! I'll whoop him and the entire student body when I'm back." she yells.

I wince, knowing that the whole world would have heard her yelling, much less the entire student body. 

"Bye love. I'll give you the gist after school. Love ya~", I rush out, ending the call and running towards the school building. "Sky!" I hear someone yell, but I don't slow down one bit. I run until I'm in English class, slightly panting. 

"Good Morning Mrs. Amira," I say, semi-breathless. "Good morning Sky. Are you alright?" she asks, concern showing all over her face. "I'm absolutely fine. Just didn't want to be late." I smile before heading towards the back of the class. I change my mind halfway there and turn around only to bump into HIM. 

"Sorry!" I mutter and take a seat at the seat right beside the window at the front of the class. I'm telling you, this boy is giving me mad stalker vibes. What does he want from me now? 

I smile when the lesson begins, finally in my comfort zone knowing that there's absolutely no way he's getting to me. Sadly, fate seems to like proving me wrong...

A/n: 06/03/2021

 I procrastinatedddddd. Also hiiiii. I ended up making hotteok but not the traditional type because I didn't have all the ingredients for the filling. I made it with a chocolatey type filling though and I loved it so much that I made it twice. I'm lazy again and just like my friend just texted me "I've forgotten what 8 hours of sleep is like..". This is not a life update but if you want that... Nah just kidding. Love ya byeeeee!!!