Prologue

"Please leave me alone," I say quietly as she drags my arm. "Stop," I yell. There's a loud smack sound and suddenly my cheek stings. I look up at the lunatic that slapped me. I look around and see the entire student body. I look back at my assailant and punch her, hard. There's a crack sound followed by a banshee-like cry. I might have broken her nose.

She wails and suddenly attacks me, her force rattling my balance. She grabs my hair and slams me against the lockers. I feel a stinging pain at the back of my head, the room starting to spin. I shove her and yell for my best friend. "Nathannnn!" I yell, tears falling from my eyes as I stumble away from the lockers.

As soon as I yell his name, she body slams me. As I land on the floor, I shove her off me. "Nate!" I yell with desperation trying to stand up. I look at the crowd of students trying to spot the familiar eyes to save me.  My eyes lock with his, my eyes pleading, his nonchalant. I gingerly touch the back of my head still staring at him. I look at my fingers and gasp because I'm bleeding. She shoves me again and this time, I fall to the ground hitting my head hard and the world goes black. One name running through my mind...

A/n:

05.01.2021

edit: 18/07/2021

(I changed a few lines and verbs because it made Sky look weak and I know that she's a girl who can hold her own so.. Enjoyyy)

 I really hope you enjoyed this chappie. Stay tuned for more!