Chapter Seventeen

Setting: Louis Tomlinson's flat in London, England

Date/time: Friday, February 6, 2015, 7:40 PM

*****

Josh: Louis? *hears Louis' sobs*

Niall: It sounds like he's in the bathroom... You don't think...

Josh: No, he can't, he wouldn't. *goes up to door* Louis, it's Josh. Open the door.

Louis: *gets quiet*

Niall: Lou, please open the door. Please tell us what happened.

Louis: *whispers* Nick is right about me... *watches the blood trickle down his arm and smiles*

Josh: Please open the door *tries to open door* *fails*

Louis: Why should I? You're only going to stop me... Why aren't you with Nick. Why do you care about me, the disgusting faggot?

Niall: Are you high?

Louis: wwhhhaaattt!? Why would you think I do that stuff!?.... Ok maybe I am... *giggles*

Niall: Louis! You promised you'd stop!

Louis: Promises are meant to be broken... *snorts more of the white drug*

Josh: Louis shut the fuck up and open the god damn door before I bust it down!!

Louis: *mumbling* No, you're supposed to enter when the door's open and you say "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door, duhh"

JD/NH: LOUIS!!!

Louis: Just stop caring about me. Join Nick. I bet he just lied about liking me, he just wants to hurt me...

Niall: *whispers so Louis can't hear* There's a key to the door in Louis' night stand, go get it.

Josh: *leaves quickly to grab key*

Louis: *adds 6 more cuts to his wrist* *smiles and giggles* *whispers* It's so beautiful... I missed it...

Niall: *burst into tears*

Josh: *unlocks and opens door, seeing Louis on the ground* Shit!

Louis: What the fuck!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

Niall: *grabs Louis*

Louis: NO!! *cuts Niall's stomach with the knife*

Niall: *bitch slaps Louis* STOP!

Harry: .... Am I missing something?

Louis: HAZZA!! *runs and hugs him*

Harry: Damnit Lou, you reek of coke! What the hell were you thinking!?

Louis: *sobbing* I missed you... You hate me... I should hate you.. I love you!!

Harry: I don't hate you. I came to think something... Maybe I'll give you a chance... Only if you clean up your act right now because this is a for sure turn off.

Josh: Ha! gaayyy!!

Harry: Shut up Josh you're gay

Niall: Now, I gotta go to the hospital... Josh can you take me?

Josh: Yeah... Louis cut Niall's stomach open... Bye!!

JD/NH: *leaves*

Harry: Lou, look at me.

Louis: *looks up* *whimpers* I'm sorry.

Harry: *sighs* come on, let's get you cleaned up and get you a shower when you're all sobered up.

Louis: I am sober...

Harry: No you're not, now, first aid kit...