Chapter Thirty Three

Wow, let me process the fact that this book has 380 votes...

Thank you guys so much, I love you! :)

Please check out my book "Ears with Heels". Hybrid Harry and Crossdresser Louis.

Oh next chapter will be a pic of Emma btw...

lol and right now I'm on omegle and lied saying I was 18 (pretending to be Camila Cabello) and he wanted to follow my twitter and I didn't think he'd believe who I was so I lied saying I didn't have one xD

*****

Setting: Josh Devine's flat in London, England.

Date/time: Monday, March 9, 2015. 11:01 AM.

*****

Nick: Damn, you're screwed.

Josh: I don't want to break up with him though! I'm just so confused about everything and... I can't. *sobs*. Why did I have to start having feelings for Louis? Damn I hate myself!!!

Nick: *wraps an arm around Josh* Hey, don't worry. By the way you're with Niall, I can see how much you love him. Louis, I can't see that. You love Niall, not Louis, and I can tell.

Josh: But I'm avoiding Louis because I know when I see him again, I'll try to do something with him.

Nick: You may kiss him, but I know you won't feel anything.

Josh: I'm afraid I will though... But, Louis is in a relationship and I shouldn't feel this way at all. I even have my own relationship.

Niall: *whispers from other side of door* Yeah, he has a relationship... *leaves, crying*

Nick: You're right. But by the way you look at Niall, I know you love him.

Josh: I do love him, and I don't want my feelings to get in the way of us.

Nick: If you need alone time, just ask. You don't have to break it to Niall, but keep to yourself and say you want alone time.

Josh: Yeah, I think I will, thank you.

Nick: You're welcome. Now, I have to handle with Liam, I snuck out. *stands up, getting ready to leave*.

Josh: I'll be here... Bye.

Nick: Bye *leaves*