Chapter Twenty Two

Setting: Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson's house in London, England.

Date/ time: Saturday, February 14, 2015, 3:30 PM.

*****

Louis: Hazza, what's wrong?

Harry: Well, I.... I don't know.

Louis: *furrows eyebrows* What do you mean you don't know?

Harry: I don't know, anything, really. I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't know why I'm doing it.

Louis: *backs away, sitting on different couch cusion* I'm so confused. What are you talking about?

Harry: Just- nevermind. *pushes hair back with fingers*

Louis: *hurt* Is it about what we did last night?

Harry: Partially... I'm confused myself.

Louis: That's normal though, you're always confused about sexuality or something like that. Why worry about it now?

Harry: Because, Louis... I didn't really... Feel.. Any emotion, any spark. I'm sorry.

Louis: *stands up, going to leave to his room*

Harry: *Runs after Louis* Wait, please let me explain.

Louis: *crying* There's nothing to explain, Harry. Nothing was special to you. I thought last night was special, but no. It meant nothing to you. Why did you even move back here if all you were going to do is break me?

Harry: I'm not meaning to hurt your feelings...

Louis: Whatever, Harry. Did you even care before taking my virginity!?

Harry: *shocked, frozen* Y-you... You were a virgin?

Louis: I thought you knew. I wanted you to be the one to take it, but not this way. I thought you would take it because you love me. Obviously I was wrong.

Harry: Lou, I'm so sorry, if I knew, I wouldn't have done it.

Louis: If you cared, You would've known *leaves to his room* *locks the door* *lies down on his bed, sobbing*

Harry: Shit. What have I done?