Chapter Nineteen

Setting: South Hampstead High School in London, England.

Date/time: Monday, February 9, 2015, 6:55 AM.

*****

Louis: I'm so glad you're back. *intertwines his fingers with Harry's*

Harry: I'm glad being back. *smiles at Louis*

Louis: So, your schedule is the same?

Harry: Yeah.

Nick: hey guys. Um, I want to apologize for what I did. I know it was stupid and selfish. Uh, I hope you're ok now.

Louis: Nick, we can't stay mad at you forever. *lets go of Harry's hand to hug Nick* You're forgiven.

Nick: I shouldn't be though. Niall and Josh told me about what happened last night...

Louis: I was high and did that, I wouldn't do that sober. *pulls away*

Nick: *snaps* You did that because of me. I made you so upset. And they told me the things you said *calms down* Sorry, uhh... I gotta go *leaves*

Harry: He's bipolar I swear...

Louis: *takes Harry's hand in his* Actually he is bipolar.

Harry: Knew it *sighs*.

Louis: Don't be mean about it, that's offensive to all who's bipolar.

Harry: I don't like bipolar people... Michael was bipolar...

Louis: But Nick isn't Michael now, is he?

Harry:... I see your point, but still.

Louis: Plus, what Michael did was just pure hatred, I know Nick won't do anything like that.