Chapter 20// Happy birthday

I slowly woke up and sat up to see them 2 still sleep. I sighed and got up and did what I had to do. Today is my birthday but I treat as another day every year. I put on my suit for today and walked out the room. I grabbed my keys and left.

I got to the building and saw my fathers car parked in my spot

I got to the building and saw my fathers car parked in my spot. I sighed and parked next to him. I got out and went inside.

" Your father is h-"

" I know Stacey" i said walking in to the elevator and hit the button so it can go up. I got to the floor and walked to my office. I opened the door to see my dad sitting in my chair.

" Sir" i said closing the door.

" Y/n glad to see you here finally. We have meetings today with your future wife and father in law" he said getting up.

" When" I said.

" In about 5 minutes" he said.

I walked to my desk and sat in my seat. I logged into my computer and started to do a few things.

" Let's go child" he said.

I sighed and got up and followed him.

Time Skip

He always pull some bullshit on my birthday. I'm currently in a photo shoot with Jennifer. I didn't want to do this but he insisted so I called Blair in. Jennifer finally came out so we can take the pictures. I look like I want to kill someone. Blair walked up to me.

" you sure you want me to take these pictures" he said.

" Yeah just send her like maybe 2 then erase the rest please" I sighed. He nodded.

We started taking the pictures and you can tell I didn't want to do them at all. I saw normani walk in with Jasmine. Jennifer tried to smash our lips together and I pulled back. She rolled her eyes.

" I'm leaving" she said waddling away.

I rolled my eyes and switched my shirt. I saw jasmine and I told her to come here she ran to me with her hands behind her back. I stooped down and smiled at her I didn't realize Blair was catching all of this. She handed me a card that said happy birthday on it. I smiled a lot harder and opened it. I read it and it was cute even tho she wasn't the best at writing.

Tank you bubby your my favorite person ever love jasmine

It read with a stick figure drawing of normani, her and I. I looked at her and the card then gave her a hug.

" Thank you" i whispered. She pulled back and kissed my cheek and a flash went off. I picked her up and walked to normani to give her back to her before I have to go to my meeting.