Chapter 5// bloody nose

( sorry for the long chapter)

I wake up to hear something ringing. I groan and look around to see what is causing it. Its My phone. Another day another dollar i mumbled as i got up and did my business and got dressed. i got the keys to my audi a5 and left.

 i got the keys to my audi a5 and left

( The Fit)

I pull up to my building and walk in. I say a quick good morning to stacey and head upstairs. I look at my watch to see it's almost 8 so normani should be here soon so i sit back and wait.

After it's already 8:20 and she's still not here. I have a meeting in 5 and i called her and it went straight to voicemail. Ryan brought in my coffee. I thanked him and headed towards the meeting is at. Can't believe she's really not here right now i said shaking my head.

It's now 10:30 i have another meeting in a few mins and it's someone just pitching a design at me. Normani's friends are here but no sign of her. This is aggravating my soul why is she not here i grumbled. I had all of her friends called into my office. Blair was already in here but everyone else walked in confused on why i had them called from there places.

" Ima say this once" I took a deep breath. " Where is normani" i said. They all looked at each other until choie spoke up. " Y/n she's not here already" " Nope it's the first day and she's a no show". They all tried calling her but they got the same thing i did voicemail. I had to start heading to this meeting and i needed someone there since normani isn't here.

" Choie your taking normani's place in this meeting i need someone there so lets go. Everyone else may go back to what they were doing"

I walked out the room and went back into the meeting room. I sat down and choie sat next to then the meeting started.

We got through most of the meeting and i was actually liking what they were pitching at me. It was this nice green versace suit. I always have big names pitching with me because they wanna collab on something. Choie was designing her version of what they were talking about because how they had it looked weird. Mid-way of me talking. My phone started ringing. I quickly apologized and checked to see who it was Normani. i picked it up and quickly put it to my ear. I got up and moved to the back of the room.

"Hello"

" uh y/n did i Interrupt a meeting? just call me back when you get out"

" No normani i will not where are you at" I whispered yelled

" I'm home i have a little problem and um can you just come and get me if not i can uh try and walk"

" Normani I will come get you but you will have to explain your situation when i see you. I needed you for 2 of my meetings today normani and you are not here but you know what I'mcoming"

" I know i know y/n I'm sorry but thank you for coming to get me I'll make it up to you" she said

" mhm see you soon" i said then hung up