Chapter 4

School festival was about to start and the class A's theme this year was 'Theather'. The class had a wonderful idea going on their mind - to play Romeo and Juliet from Shakespear. Clichéd, right? Well, despite that, the whole class accepted because of one simple reason. And that was:

Iwaizumi Hajime was playing Romeo Montague.

And here came the most difficult question of their lives. Who will be his Juliet?

"Isn't it obvious?" The principal suddenly entered the classroom, making the students calm down and stop with the heated discussion, mainly consisting of girls fighting over that role.

Just as those words were said, a certain ravenette froze with horror occupying his mind. His mother was about to do something utterly ridiculous, wasn't she?

"I see none other better suited to be Iwaizumi-Kun's Juliet than miss Oikawa Tooru!" She declared with a smile which would most likely charm every single person in the room. Normally.

This time, however, she was met with a great deal of objections and questioning looks. Were Oikawa Tooru right now in the class (she skipped again, saying that since all of the festival preparations were going on, it was going to be a pain), she would most likely throw knives at her face.

The woman did not seem fazed by the reactions though, only loosening her smile and forming it into an expression somewhere near 'threatening' and 'merciless'.

"Does anyone have a problem with that?" She slowly asked, eyeing every student and sending a clear warning.

It worked quite well because not even a single sound was made then, much to the principal's satisfaction.

And so, it was settled.

Iwaizumi Hajime and Oikawa Tooru were from now on the deeply in love pair with a tragic fate.

(Excuse me, it seems I was wrong. Romeo and Juliet were the 'deeply-in-love pair with tragic fate'. Hajime and Tooru were, in fact, the deep-in-shit pair with comical fate).

That evening, Iwaizumi residence:

Usually, at this hour the principal would be sipping her coffee and reading a book while her son would be in his room, studying. Not today though.

"What the hell is this about," the youngest Iwaizumi hissed, hitting the table with his palm.

"Whatever do you mean?" His mother asked, feigning innocence with a sweet smile.

It made Hajime want to punch the woman.
(This is the first time in my life, that I've provoked to hit a woman!😂 Leave a comments if you know where that quote is from!)

"Why did you give Oikawa the role of Juliet?!" he asked, something in his voice cracking. In no way was he happy. Not at all. (Or at least he thought so) What was for sure though was the fact that he felt furious and embarrassed.

"Oh dear, is it so bad to support my son in his love life?" the woman grinned, looking very evil although, in fact, she just wanted to help. She honestly did want to help but it seems being nice didn't fit her.

"YES! I MEAN, NO!" the ravenette sighed, clutching his head: "I admit that the last time I said that Oikawa interests me but it was just a misunderstanding. I had a very complicated day so I just blurted out a complete nonsense. She isn't anything but a rival to me. I harbor no special feelings towards her so I would appreciate it, Sir, if you did not do unnecessary things."

And with that, he sprinted into his room while trying to hide his blush and repetitively denying his feelings.

But Chinsei knew better.