👀 ce

Earlier that day...

Jennie's POV

"You know whose behind of that 'ruin your performance' thing then why won't you confront her?!"

Nadine was even more furious than i am after i told her what really happened last night.

I sighed.

She is like a kid throwing tantrums at me, while i don't even care.

"Naddie you see when i do that what will happen? She will just roll her eyes and nevermind me.. I don't want a fight with her again, it's just stressing me out" i calmly said to her.

"Ugh! She's always like that!"

"Just let her be, she'll definitely get tired by then..." I shrugged.

"Duuhhh! Did you even know what
happened to—" nadine was about to share but i know what she's going to say.

"I know everything..."

"About ella and sorn?!" Ah huh

"Hmm, i was the one whose there  comforting them as always... Tsk tsk" i look around shaking my head and pout.

I heard her sighed.

×____×

The next morning (present)

Jennie's POV

.
.

I like her... I really do admire and like her.

Oh gosh!

"Yeah i like her" i muttered standing up and tidied my bed. I was still thinking about lisa & mine's confession since i arrive at our dorm,

I don't know what to feel.. butterflies, my hearts beating... The way i always enjoy, happy being with her, and just by seeing her makes my heart race.

This isn't normal anymore, i know the moment she say she like me, i like her too.

tooooot toooot~— ( a notification
sound lol).

I stop daydreaming what I've been thinking when i heard my phone go off, indicating that i just received a message.

It's from lisa! i smiled with excitement upon opening it.

7:10 am

Lisa💛
Hi jen! Good morning!

She is being sweet.

Jennie🖤
Hi.. Lisa Good Morning to you!

Lisa💛
May i know how have you been doing so far?

Jennie🖤
I am currently texting you and getting ready again for our show this evening.

Lisa💛
Mmkay, Goodluck Jennie.. I'll see you this evening.

I held a breath and blushed.

Jennie🖤
You'll watch us again??

Lisa💛
Yep, with the two idiots bam and ten.

Jennie🖤
Hahaha! Okay then.. See you lisa!