👀 For

Lisa's POV

Bambam, Ten and I with the rest of the boys were cheering every performer after performer. And i am excited for jennie of what she have in stored for us tonight.

"Wow Irene is naturally talented..." ten suddenly talks.

"But sadly she has a bad attitude" bambam added and shake his head in disappointment.

While me just thinking about jennie and our upcoming 'hang out' / 'date', I am smiling widely just thinking about it.

"Here she goes again, bam"

"Huh? Oh! yeah.. Hahahah just let her dream on~" bambam replied to ten while imitating a girlie thing.

"HAHAHHAHA!" Now they are laughing, it's not like I'm not paying attention to them, tsk idiots.

"Why what's happening?? Why you two laughing? Is someone made a mistake?" i ask them to play along.

They didn't answer me but instead look at me in a teasing way.

"We already accepted that you'll be like this 'till you get old', but it's really unhealthy lis, share whatever you are thinking just don't space out, That's what friends are for right? Sharing" bam said confidently and hi five ten.

"Heh, you're the one whose weird." i shake my head and laugh.

"okay okay! Stop now it's jennie's time!"
Ten interrupts and points towards the stage where i see jennie's silhouette under the dim lights waiting for the music to start.

My eyes widened seeing her outfit when the lights turned on.

Taking everything.. It totally fits her! She's Breathtakingly Gorgeous!

And by that thought i smiled and cheered.

I'm happy seeing the crowd also cheered for her. That's right everyone, she's the one and only jennie kim. I smirked.

×____×

After the Show

I was waiting for Jennie to get out from the dressing room, wanting to greet her and maybe have some lil' talkie.

Don't even ask why I successfully entered the backstage, just some connections.

I was looking around, walking back and fort Greeting every performer passes by, when i didn't notice the door opened which brought out jennie in a rush.

What's with this girl...

"Hey jennie! wait up!" I called her, she stop and faced me, that's when i got to see what she wears.

Black jaggers, and pink crop top.

She's smoking hot!

"Stop staring" she coldly said. I ignore her tone of voice maybe she's just tired.

I smiled widely.

"I just want to greet you, you are surely was great! dancing while singing is not really easy, so i appreciate you... I'm happy for you." i softly said and take a step little closer to her.

"Hmm thank you..." she said but not looking at my eyes.

"Are you tired already? I can walk you to the dorm..." i said and take a hold of her shoulder and rub my thumb softly, i hope she agrees tho. Jebal...

"uhm yeah, but no thank you lisa.. I can h-handle myself" she declined.

'Why? What happend? Did i do something wrong..?' I ask myself. I'm sure there's something wrong it's fishy.

"Ah– haha.. okay jennie, please be careful while going to the dorm then okay??" i can only say to her, feeling sad and with slumped shoulders.

She sadly smiled and motioned that she's going already.

"I'll text you when i got home..!!" i added before she's out of my sight. Not sure if she heard those tho.

I deeply sighed.

I was hoping this night would end well tho... aish.

×____×

Jennie's POV

It's been 2 weeks since i last saw lisa because of my busy schedule and me ignoring her if ever we're on the same place.

I was disappointed at her and sad of the thought that she played me.

I saw her with irene last last week hugging and confessing to each other really hurt me. I can't believe her also telling and making me believe she likes me.
.
.

.
.
.

A liar, i hate them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
a very short chapter for tonight everyone! 🙇🏻‍♀️