👀 for

Lisa's POV

She is really the best. I was so into her that i was startled when she look at our direction but when our eyes finally met i was shook, can't move and frozen in my seat still looking at her and her to me while doing her thing, and my beating heart were like being hug and my tummy's having butterflies.

I only recovered when she removes her gaze at me and continue to dance & sing feeling the beat and lyrics.

Her expressions and her flow!

When she look again at me, I immediately smiled widely to her and without trouble she returns the smile.
.

.
.

The. Best. Night. I. Had. Ever. In. My. Whole. Student. Life.
.

.
.

I was back to the two beside me who elbows me and with a knowing look.

"Ten she's so used to spaced out huh" bambam said and laugh.

"Hahaha As I've notice also. Tsk" ten then shakes his head looking ahead.

While me.. I continue to admirably watch her.

A seconds later I was again surprised when the lights turned off as well as the music.

No, no.. This is bad. I look at Jennie worriedly.

But again i am surprise when she look at me with a look of embarrassed, worriedness.

I send her a nod and a look of encouragement and smile. Signaling her to continue even without the music.

But still she look at everyone, her eyes now glistening that got me a feeling of pain.

I look around and look at her again then mouth,

'Just keep go-' i couldn't finish what I'm mouthing when she walk out faster to the backstage.
.

.
No...
.
.
.

And me as a concerned admirer followed her, I don't why okay! I feel like being with her in times like this. I just run where she goes.

Then i see her in the hallway going outside, looking down and wiping her tears.

I sighed and tries to call her,

"Jennie!" i see her stop a bit but then continue to walk faster.

When we are at a waiting shed,

"Jennie.." she finally stops and turn around to look at me.

"Hey.. Ah, are you o-okay?" Tsk! Stupid question lisa, I couldn't say anything more relevant because when the moment she faces me i was taken aback and became nervous.

She gave me a look of obviousness.. Argh okay, i don't know what to say.

"Ah about your p-performance that was Great & amazing than i could imagine that would be." i smile a bit to lighten her.

"Hmm.. Okay are you serious? I couldn't even finish my performance because of some.. Argh!" she said frustrated already

"Anyway why are you here?" she suddenly ask and crossed her arms.