👀 Per

Jennie's POV

"All right! Girls we're going to start now" our mentor jessi was once like us being trained and finally debuted, and now she's here guiding, teaching us how to properly, confidently and successfully perform on stage.

We are doing this for years now, me and my co-performers (more like competitors) Seulgi, Momo, Nadine are now in our senior years with our backup dancers. We are sitting facing the stage.

We are more than 5 competitors including the "undefeated" as she always tell us, Irene herself.

"Hi roommate! How's todays evaluation?" Irene stands in front of us with her so called puppies always tailing her behind and be a servant. Poor Somi and Chungha.

But ugh.. yeah i forgot she is my roommate great right!

I rolled my eyes secretly before looking at her.

"All fine" i smile widely. And when she hears that short reply she face ella whose in my left smiling, amazement painted in her cute cat eyes, looking around.

"How about you ella? Are you nervous little girl?" irene obviously faking her smile and choice of words. Now looking like somehow concerned and worried for the first timer girl.

Ella, she's my precious one, my happiness. She's the Cutest! When i saw her being introduced to us by mentor jessi and only looking down feeling shy, I already admire her!

But i was saddened at the thought of leaving her too soon... wrong timing, but i know she'll cope up.

"I'm thrilled unnie!" ella said oblivious of irene.

"tch. That's good" irene mutters now looking at me.

"Goodluck, Jennie..." she smirk before going to the backstage.

What now?

I sighed and shrugged.

×___×

Irene's POV

"Hmm..." i admit she's really good. I was watching jennie performed after ella who is unexpectedly doing great.

"She's so amazing!" i heard Somi squeal watching jennie, and that irritates me.

"You want to go back to your parents?" i coldly said to her while glaring. I used that to her because her parents really wants to see her performing even though she's just a backup dancer.

What a weird Family they are.

Her eyes widen, like she happened to forgot something.. or more like 'someone'. Huh.

"I'm sorry Irene, not gonna happen again." then she lowers her head.

I rolled my eyes looking at jennie again, then i got an idea!

I look at the crowd and of course they are amazed by her.

I walk towards the lights switch and told chungha to mute the music while I'll do mine.

"But not until now, Jennie" i push down the switch and heard everyone gasp. I laugh secretly and immediately push up the switch again incase that someone sees me.

I walk out and tried to look for jennie but instead seeing her fastly walking out while looking down, with someone tailing her. I don't care.

I smirk.

'done!' i mouth, and flips my hair before walking back to the dressing room.

×___×

Lisa's POV

I was invited to see the girls perform tonight and here i am sitting with my friends from our school.. Bambam and Ten.

"They are amazingly amazing!" bambam clap when once a performance finished.

"But I'm still not contented though.." he mutters.

"Because yo girl still can't perform! Hahahah!" Ten enters and laugh. I joined them already because if not uh oh.. trouble.

"Hey.. Ten stop it" i warned.

"Bam maybe she need more time.. you know her situation" i softly said to bam, to lighten him up. When i see him smiling already, i face ten. He is in my right and bam in my left sitting with the crowd waiting for the next performer.

I heard the crowd's 'awes' that got me to look quickly at the stage, seeing a cute but an intimidating aura she has woah that aura's familiar..

For what I have remember she's Elise? Oh! Ely huh? No no...

I was looking confused but then someone shouted.

"Go ella my dear!"

Oh.. yeah.. she is Ella.

I shrugged and smiled widely now enjoying her performance.

the difference when it's a kid performing! Wow. She deserves a rookie award.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard bam, gasp.

"What's wrong bam?" i ask.

"Tch! Look forward you Pretty Handsome but slow!" he exclaim still looking in front.

Eh?

So i look too. Then.. Damn! I truely know her.. because she's my crush!

"Jennie..." I can only muttered.

"You know her!?" Ten half shouted looking at me surprised.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, and smiled.

"I know that you know i know her." i replied facing the stage again and watch her dance and sing every milliseconds.

"tch, i never minded 'cuz i thought you're forever in your own world and not minding the real world".

"Always in her mind thinking of whatever it is!" Ten said and laugh pointing a finger to me talking to bambam whose already laughing at me.

×___×