<<~30~>>

Previously:

"Fine..but you have only ten minutes."

Present:

No one pov:

Eojeum smiles looking at seonghwa as  mingi, yunho and other helped and take yeosang, heium, san and jongho out of their and take them to hospital. And hongjoong quietly sits in the corner not wanting to leave seonghwa  alone with a person like eojeum, who knows what type of plan he has now.

Seonghwa didnt acknowledged hongjoong presence but eojeum did and he smiles in graduate to hongjoong to which he just raise his head proudly.

"Start talking, you have only ten minutes."

"I know.. I know, seonghwa.."

Seonghwa calm himself eojeum continues.

"I really become a monster after seonhoo died, right?"

Seonghwa only nods not looking at eojeum who just smiles sadly looking at ground.

"Today...you use your real surname" eojeum blinks his eyes and sigh through mouth.

"Today, I-weak, today.... I" eojeum shakes his head in no as he looks down again with close eyes and turn towards his desk and pick the gun placed under the desk without the two knowledge.

"Today I failed you, yeosang, san, today I feel everyone.... today I fail... seonhoo" he turn around. Hongjoong stand as well with wide eyes. Seonghwa eyes also wide.

With others:

Yunho, V, jimin and ten men left with yeosang, san, jongho and heium.

"Whats taking them so long?" Mingi ask namjoon who shrug in response while making sure everyone doing their work which is looking eojeum's men dont fight. If they try kill them.

"Maybe-" namjoon was cut off by a gun shot.

Bang!!

Mingi and namjoon glance at each other and runs towards the office, other also follows them only to find...

Eojeum lifeless body in seonghwa's arm whose crying hyperly. Hongjoong was standing still at a distance from them with his hands raise towards the desk and his eyes close.

What happens in reality:

Eojeum turns around and points the gun at seonghwa.

"I become a monster!"

Hongjoong takes his gun out and points at eojeum but..

Eojeum slowly place the gun on his head crying.

"I dont deserve to live, I am so sorry... my son. I am proud of you. Take care of your brothers. I know what I did was wrong. And you guys will never forgive me but please, I am sorry, I am sincerely. And hongjoong, I dont know where wooyoung is.... my men only found san unconscious and he was already shot so I didnt know where he is. Please believe me.

You all really have a true Unmatched bother's love, goodbye I am coming seonhoo.."

And..

Bang!!

He shot himself.

"NOO!!" Seonghwa yelled as he runs and grabs eojeum lifeless body, even tho how much he hate eojeum, he was and will remain his hero.

Hongjoong didnt know what just happen. He was stund.

Eojeum didnt know about wooyoung! He didnt know about wooyoung!! EOJEUM DIDNT KNOW WHERE WOOYOUNG IS!? NO ONE DOSE!!.