<<~1~>>

Seonghwa pov:

Silence and darkness surrounding me slowly as I walk further.

"Seon hyung!!!" I heard yeosang yell my name I look around but couldnt find him.

"Save us hyung!!plz..save us..h..hes hurting..yeo..hyung!! S..stop him!!" This time it was san's voice.

Sweats drop down my face as I hear someone yelling and hitting them ,I run as fast as I could but find nothing only their voices which are calling me for help. I open my mouth to call their names but nothing came out of my mouth its like someone drain my voice.

And just then I heard....his voice "you cant do anything against me....you useless scum, shouldn't have saved you back then" hearing that my knees start trembling and i fall on ground on my knees and hands and starts sobbing. I heard him again and again and when I look up he was standing their in front of me with blood droping from his hands and he has a smirk on his face.

I felt like I cant move..I try to stand.. I try to hurt him but..I just cant..

"Useless...brat..." he said and I look down with tears falling and resting on ground near my hands which were turned in fists.

"Hyung....?" I stop sobbing as I heard the voice and slowly looks back up while still sitting on groud only to find my 6 years old baby brother yeosang holding 4years old san by one hand around his shoulders while san holding his favourite pushie shiber close to his chest and looking at me with worried and innocent eyes. I feel like again excat of that day when 'he' came home drunk and have 'blood' all over him and say bad things to me when I was only 9 years old and when he left after hitting me as well. Yeosang and san came and stand near me just like right now.

"Hyung! What are you doing!?" I heard san cheerful voice and I immediately look in front of me to find my now grown up 18years old yeosang and 16years old san waving at me while smiling standing a little far for me as I smile at them.

Ding ding ding!!

A sharp scream like sound mAde me open my eyes wide and i quickly sit up and looks at my clock which says 6:43am and also is the thing which made me wake up. I sigh and grap my phone from nightstand and open to see 1089 notifications!  Oh my god! And not to forget 62 calls. I sigh again as iknow why their are soo many notifications and calls.

So without further doing anything, I just off my phone and get out of bed and after refreshing I went downstairs only to meet the site I always love to see when ever I come down.

Seeing yeosang in kitchen already making breakfast for everyone and a glass of water on counter waiting for me to come and drink. I smile seeing the glass as its always being my routine to always come downstairs only to meet yeosang already awake making breakfast for everyone and a glass of water waiting for me.

I open my mouth to call his name but then shut immediately as I think of something more fun. I slowly walks behind him.

"Bo!" "AGH!!" He jump and drop the spoon from his hand. I started laughing. He looks at me trying to look oh my god..angry but seriously he looks more CUTE.. I bend down to grab the spoon when he starts hitting me on my back angerly but it didnt really effect much as I am much stronger than him. I was still laughing.

"How many times do I have to tell you.. STOP.SCARING.ME!" He yell angerly making me coo..at him.

"Aww..sorry.."I give him my puppy eyes which always work at him. He sigh and smile at me which make me smile as well.