<<~3~>>

Warning child abuse... rape.. etc
_________

Past:

12 years ago:

No.one pov:

Seonghwa:9 years old
Yeosang:6 years old
San:4 years old (almost 5)

When It all starts.....

Seonghwa was their father strength as he was a super strong fighter and a great leader despite just being a 9year old kid. Their parent find him in a dark alley when he was 5, yeosang was 2 that time while san was barely of one month.

After four years they get the news that mrs.kang (their mother) died in a car accident. Starting that day it was a nightmare for them.

Mr.kang (their father) despite being a leader of a big mafia he always come home drunk and first beat 9 years old seonghwa and lock him in a room with san and then drag poor 6years old yeosang to his room and do terrible things to him. Everyday seonghwa enters mr.kang (their father) room and help yeosang.

Treat himself and yeosang while taking care of their little 4years old brother san.

Whenever he try to stop mr.kang (father) he beat him more and then hurt yeosang double that day.

Seonghwa hearts always break seeing his little baby 6years old brother body laying on bed lifeless with a mouth gag and a collar around his neck. Bruises, burns etc are a normal things for them.

Hongjoong, mingi and yunho were kids back then as well but they always be with seonghwa and helps them as well. Wooyoung and san were both young to understand whats going on.

Those four always try to make yeosang relax. A time came when yeosang didnt even meet them four and always found cruled up in the corner of the room and didnt even eat or even drink water thats the reason why his weight is not healthy.. hes still after all these years being 18 years old young teenage he is under weight.

Anyways. When seonghwa turn 12 years means yeosang turn 9 and san turn 7.

Yeosang starts being quite and didnt even talk because when ever he say anything or even hiss in pain he gets punishment a severe one.

Because of a great person hongjoong father who turly loves seonghwa, yeosang and san while being their fathers right hand finally able to make him caught for child abuse and he was announce by government to be in cell for 9 years.

Finally after that seonghwa takes his brothers and with his two partners and their brother he move to south korean and starts working their own.

Hongjoong stay at mafia for them his father helps them alot as then he became the leader. A great leader.

Because of that terrible past yeosang didnt talk to anyone but slowly he starts open up again but still have a child migrane problem.

Hes still under treatment.

(Sorry if my description is bad and yup its all fanfic so please just enjoy)

Present

San pov:

I know its not my fault but I dont k why I am feeling that its all my fucking fault!... I wish I was their with him when he need me. I failed them again and again. What kind of a brother I am? A really bad one...

I look at sangie hyung red face resting on hoon hyung shoulder and woo tear stain face from rear mirrior.

It really hurt me when my both sensitive best friend and big bro are like this. I know woo likes sangie hyung but hes afraid...

"San...?" I move my head from the window and looks at jongho whos driving beside me. Hes clearly looking like a zombie with a red face as well.and then back at hoon hyung who had called my name.

"Call seonghwa and inform him.." oh ya... seonghwa hyung......

I nod while grabbing my phone from my pocket and open to call seonghwa hyung. I put the phone on my ear hearing the bell sound meaning that his phone is ringing.

"Hello? San? You ok?"

I sniff and clear my throat.

"H..hyung..." tears start falling my eyes and my voice come out more weaker than I tgought.

"San!? Whats wrong? Why are you crying!? For God sake San! Say something!"

I can feel his frustration in his voice clearly.

"Let me talk" I look at hoon hyung who hold his hand out for me to give him the phone. I nod and pass him the phone. He put it on his ear.

"Seonghwa...." he stops for a sec and then start again.

"Listen..come to hospital xxxxx right now.. yeosang got a migraine...no..dont worry I got them all. They are all fine with me..dont worry. Just..just be their yeosang needs his big brother..." he cut the phone not even listening and pass me my phone back and release a frustrated sigh while closing his eyes.

[Time skip~~~ brought to you by mE! Hehhe cute author~~~~~~ ahem! Anyways...]

We are all sitting in sangie hyung hospital room when seonghwa hyung and other walks out leaving only me and woo with sangie hyung. Woo is sitting beside sleeping sangie hyung on chair while holding his hands and laying his head on his other arm which is placed on sangie hyung bed as well. He is really quite since then. He looks like a dead soul. Sigh. But you know its not his fault I can understand what he feels like.....hes like a lil bro to me.. to be honest as well as a best bestie.

Seonghwa pov:

I was busy working in workshop when I get a call from san. I pick up the call.

"Hello? San? You ok?"

I heard a sniff and someone clear his thorat . I dont know but it gives me chills. Thinking about something happen to san or yeosang..wait yeosang..oh My God...

"H..hyung..." ok somethings definetly not right..san is crying?

"San!? Whats wrong? Why are you crying!? For God sake San! Say something!"

I literally am frustrated very much and when I heard a very familiar voice say 'let me talk' I feeL my heart  just jump out of my body..like right now.. no no seonghwa calm yourself..it must be your  imagination. He cant be here. Right? He cant-

"Seonghwa..." oh my God.... I feel my breaths stop. Like someone had grab my air passage way and telling me that they will not let go forever.

I wanted to reply but my words just stuck in my mouth.

"Listen..come to hospital xxxxx right now...yeosang got a migraine..." after hearing that I feel my already shallow breaths become more shallows. I try to speak again but words never came. I guess he get the message and carry on.

"No..dont worry I got them all. They are all fine with me...dont worry." I felt a sign of relief wash over me. I took a deep. Breath.

"Just..just be their yeosang needs his big brother.." after hearing that its like someone snap me out of a dream. My eyes wide in realization..oh Ya! I need to be their! I look at my phone and saw hoonjoong had already cut the call. I take a deep breath and calls mingi and yunho to let them know.

___________________

Hello! My butterflies! I am soo sorry for late update..I am now a days really busy..I hope to update more often. Plz keep supporting me I really need support rn!

Targetauthor!

1250 words