<<~21~>>

Warning: get ready for some action! Dark screens in next few chapters ahead.

_______________

No body pov:

And finally the time comes when they have to be ready for anything.

"Promise me, you will come back with sangie hyung" said san, while looking down trying to control his tears. He didnt want to seem weak. He is not weak! But.. is he really not weak?

"San..." san looked up to seonghwa who give him a small smile.

"I promise you that sangie will be back with us" he release a deep breath and continues.

"Just-just make sure to stay far away from dangers.."

"Hyung-"

"No, san, plz.. if anything happen-"

"Dont say that plz!" Tears stream down san face as he hold his elder brothers arm.

"Plz..dont say that"

"But I dont want to lie to you and give you false hope, sannie."

"No! Give me a false hope! At least let it be false I dont care but give me hope! Plz.." san looks down still crying and holding his elder brother arm who just look away also trying to stop his cryings.

"Plz..at least tell me a lie, but tell me! Hyung! Tell me something!" San starts to punch seonghwa chest weakly and falls on ground crying and all seonghwa could do was just repeat apologizing to his younger brother.

Wooyoung didnt know how to feel, yunho and hongjoong both were standing in front of him.

"Woo.. my baby.. plz took care of yourself, and stay away from danger, my baby, hyung is soo sorry, hyung knows you have suffer all your life, infact at some point I am glad you lost your memories." Yunho strokes wooyoung head and then stops when his hand reach wooyoung's jawline. Woo leans into his elder brother's hand and look at him with big doe eyes, black hairs covering his beautiful light brown hazel eyes.

"Dear, woo dear" wooyoung straight himself and divert his attention to hongjoong. Yunho stright himself as well and let hongjoong talk now.

"Your always been the bravest one I have seen in ma'life. You never run from problems, even tho your on the verge of dying, you kept calm and steady and handle it like no one, I myself might have lose hope and all but you my dear, I am really proud that you are my little brother. I am glad." Hongjoong hug wooyoung and after few mins yunho also hug them.

"A brother unison" mingi smile looking at his bf and his two brothers.

"Yh.." jongho also smiles sadly and wipes the tears which leave his eyes.

Mingi looks at jongho and side hug him.

"You know jongho, who knows maybe you and me can be a secret brothers as well?"

"Hash.. stop iy mingie hyung!" Jongho playfully punch mingi's arm who chuckles and groan in pain.

"Yh..that cant be happen for sure.."

"Come on everyone, its time!" Seonghwa announced while gaining everyone attention. He looks around but when he gaze land on wooyoung, he smiles sadly and walks to him and kiss his temple while looking down at him.

"Your soo strong youngie.. I promise, I will make sure nothing happen to sangie, san, jongho or" he moves wooyoung once black strand behind his ear.

"You. Youngie. Plz take care of yourself and sannie and jongho." Wooyoung smiles at seonghwa and nods.

Seonghwa turns to jongho.