💋 ; chapter two

after an excruciating two hour lesson, a break had finally rolled around. emotionless had found himself thinking over connie's question quite a bit, and he believed he finally had an answer to it. he'd have to tell them when he saw them again.

he pondered over what he wanted to eat, brows furrowing as he walked, his fluorescent pink dress flowing by the back of his knees. he decided on chicken nuggets, and made a quick trip to mcdonald's to get some.

once he'd made it back to college, e-cig searched for his friends, itching to tell them his answer to connie's random question. he saw the group sat around a table that was around the length of five size-eight nike trainers, and immediately moved over to them, spotting connie and taking a seat next to them. they were all chatting away, greeting him with a smile and a wave. emotionless scratched his cheek; they didn't know his answer to connie's question. they needed to know.

"i think thunder's ackerman bond should go to his old mentor!" he blurted out, hand flying up to his mouth as everybody fell silent. he took a deep breath as everyone looked over at him, and lowered his hands. "but..he's either dead or - well - dead.."

"dead or - dead?" big a asked, her head tilting to the side in confusion. surely that would have meant that thunder's old mentor was dead. how tragic; they frowned at the thought.

"the ackerman imprint goes to whoever saved the ackerman's life, right?" m drilla, in all their glory, stated, taking a sip from their 'the doctor' monster energy drink.

"oh, it'd definitely go to thunder's old mentor, then." emotionless confirmed, looking to connie for some form of approval that their question had been answered. the said guy gave him a nod and a small smile, patting his shoulder once again.

"honestly, this is the first time i'm hearing of this, and i'm intrigued." j money piped up, looking over at m drilla with a small smile. he nodded to them, as if telling them to continue. they did, of course, peeking up at the opportunity to be heard by everyone.

"yeah! uh, they can't just form a bond with any rando they meet." they began, taking another quick sip of their drink. their borat moustache moved with their top lip as they talked, and they gestured with their hands every now and again. "kenny chose urie because he spared his life, mikasa chose eren because he gave her a home, and levi chose erwin because he gave him a better life." they explained simply, summing up some of the attack on titan lore for everyone.

"that's kinda wholesome," j money commented with a chuckle, satisfied with m drilla's elaboration on the topic.

emotionless was quick to begin talking again, "that's cool, no cap!" he hummed. "so, thunder's must have activated when he was like seven or eight, then, because his mentor trained him on how to fight and gave him food for a short time. then, he just vanished.." he sighed, relaying his original character's tragic past to himself once again. he then chuckled to himself, finding something amusing about the backstory. "thunder straight up just stopped going to his mentor's meet-up spot after a month - that man's so loyal." he wheezed.

"e-girl, stop flexing and shut the fuck up." lauren's voice cut of emotionless' wheeze, and she rolled her eyes harshly. the latter looked offended, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"what do you mean?" he asked. "i was simply stating it." sighing, he shook his head. "i'm not flexing it, just saying it."