Chapter 10: A Vacation Always Turns Into A Hunt

I woke up to a soft kiss on my cheek. It was obviously Dean.

"Wake up Quinn",whispered Dean in my ear. I moaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"Quinn come on we have a long drive you can sleep in the car",Dean said softly as he ripped the blankets off me.

"DEAN",i yelled. I turned and looked in his green eyes and he gave me his sexy smirk.

"Yes Quinn",he asked as he brought his lips to mine.

"Get a room you two",said Sam as he gathered the bags. I pulled away from Dean and rolled out of bed and pulled on jeans. We walked out to the impala and Dean let me do all the driving.

"So where are we going",i ask as i start up Deans baby.

"We are going to San Francisco",replied Dean. We usually never went to California for a hunt what is going on. I gave him a confused look.

"We for once in our life's are going on vacation",added Sam. This is awesome a vacation at the city by the Bay this is going to be amazing. I stepped on it to San Fran.

"Wow there speed racer be gentle with my baby",said Dean as he rubbed the dash. I just laughed. I turned on the radio and dug through Deans box full of tapes and found an Aerosmith mix tape. I put it in and the first song was Crazy one of my favorite songs. I rolled down my window and turned it up to where you could hear it outside and sang along. I looked over at Dean who was just smiling at me and turned around to Sam who was fighting back laughing. I just smiled and turned it up more and sang the chorus to Dean. The song ended and the next one was Living On The Edge. I tapped my fingers along to the beat of the song and sang. The entire car ride was filled with me singing and driving. Dean was asleep against the window and Sam was laying down in the back. I drove over the golden gate which was pretty bumpy but the view was gorgeous. I tapped on Dean to wake up and threw some trash on Sam so they could see this gorgeous view.

"Guys look we are here",i say as I pointed out the window. I remembered all the amazing memories here before my life went to hell. All the baseball games, and playing in the freezing water, and going to alcatraz. I felt like being hunter didn't matter cause i was at the best place ever the place I called safe. We got to an actual hotel and checked in. We took the elevator to the 5th floor and went into room 523. It was nice two queen size beds a couch a little kitchen a flat screen it was like staying in a castle compared to the places we stay at.

"I can't believe we are here i haven't been to San Francisco since i was about 7 before my life went straight to hell",i say as I plop on the bed.

"I figured we could take a little week or so break from hunting to relax",replied Dean as he sat our bags down by the tv. Sam went to the restroom and I turned on the tv and kicked off my shoes. It was the news and they were investigating a death of two woman and one male who were found at the rocky shore of alcatraz.

"So much for us relaxing",I sighed. Sam and Dean walked over to the tv to look at what I was looking at and they sighed as well.

"We could always call Bobby for the case",suggested Sam. I shook my head no.

"No cause if Bobby comes he will find out about Dean and me and then who knows what's going to happen",I protested as i got up from the bed. Sam was already out the door and calling him.

"Hey we need all the help we can get who knows what it could be",said Dean as he grabbed me so I wouldn't chase after Sam.

"We could have called Ellen or Jo but my uncle he is going to kill you Dean once he finds out we are together",I said while placing my head against his chest. He just played with my hair and rubbed my back.