Chapter 11: Dijin

We were on out way to go see Ellen. I was excited i haven't seen them since I was about 14, and man I sire did kiss them. I was in the front seat with Dean and Sam was in the back. I was still shooken up from my big explosion with the demon that murdered my parents.

"We are almost there",said Dean as he turned onto an old dirt road that will lead up to the bar. I got excited but how was I going to tell Ellen that I'm dating the one boy she told me to stay clear of.

"Hey you okay",asked Dean as he placed a hand on my lower thigh. I just nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm fine",i replied and gave him a smile. He smiled back and pulled up to the old bar i loved. I jumped out and instantly ran into the bar and breathed in that old wood and the musk from all the different hunter's that walked through; i felt like i was home.

"Quinn is that you",Ellen walked out from behind the bar.

"It sure is Ellen",I chuckled and walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"How have you been baby girl",she asked as she looked me up and down making sure i was healthy.

"I've been good just been hunting with the Whinchester boys",right when I said that I caught her attention, and if right in que they walked in but Dean had his arm around Jo. I didn't mind really but a little but of jealousy rose in me.

"They better be taking car of you",Ellen said and gave them a very stern look. Dean walked over to me and wrapped an arm just above my butt.

"Don't worry we are",he said and gave me a smirk.

"So what brings you guys here",asked Jo.

"Ellen said she had a case for us",said Sam and walked over to the bar and took a seat.

"Ah yes the case",said Ellen and she walked back around the bar and grabbed the file. Sam grabbed it and looked it over. I got out of Deans grasp and walked over next to Sam and took a seat going over the file as well.

"Multiple people have gone missing after going to an old abandoned factory I'm thinking ghost or demon",said Ellen as she grabbed some beers and opened them for us.

"Ghost would be more probable then a demon",I said as I went over the missing people's reports.

"We should check it out",i said and Sam and Dean looked at each other questionable and then at me.

"What?",I asked turning so I could see Deans face.

"We don't think you should after what happened in San Francisco",said Sam while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"What happened in San Francisco",asked Jo as she leaned against the bar.

"It's nothing to worry about",I said and tried to stay on subject.

"Nothing to worry about Quinn you made someone extra crispy without touching them",said Dean.

"Ok what the hell happened",asked Ellen in her scary mom voice.

"Quinn flipped and her angel powers made a cop that had a demon inside of him go to extra crispy",said Sam very calm like it was a daily thing.

"I told you Quinn that you have to control your angel abilities",Ellen was speaking to me like she was my mother.

"Ellen it was the demon that killed my parents ok I flipped from the anger",I felt like everyone was ganging up against me like I was the bad guy.

"It doesn't matter Quinn",Dean cut in and this made me even more upset.

"You know what Dean I hope you like sleeping alone cause I am not going to be there",i said growing even more angry. It felt like the blood inside of me was boiling hot. I had to step outside for a minute just to catch my breathe. I got up and walked towards the door.