Chapter 13

He is so cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
——————
V pov

Jimin easily took a lot more time and finally made it 1:00 to my  anger but . It might not seem like that now . Well can say i had best time of life looking at my one and only crush in my life .

And finally we moved out with their bags . Well my baby took a single bag ? Why single bag would be enough for him? , Jin hyung took three bags saying he need his beauty supplies , different dress for different timings and all . And jimin is no far better he even took three bags and I don't wanna ask him about the count . But my baby here has what? single bag? . He looks beautiful don't he need his so called night care and shit ? . How he is soo soft then ? While this question was running in my head there was another problem popped in my head , I want him to sit in passenger seat . He looks so confident and was going directly to the back door . Think fast asshole he can't sit in back seat .

That's when I saw jimin walking lazy and yawning before he open his door . I was staring before my drivers door ,and jimin standing just in front of passenger door and my baby at back door my side . I have to do something . Okey , I got this
" I don't want some one who is sleepy sitting beside me , it's a long journey "

Jimin looks like he really wants to sleep , and stoped his hand from opening the door . Well that should work now . I shift my eyes which look a little exited and didn't want to hide it clearly towards my baby. But he was already looking at me jaw tight and shorten his eyes as if he was observing me . And then jimin spoke . Did I get caught?
" well jungkooah, u sit in the front then , I'll sit in the back , Iam soo fucking sleepy "
But the way my baby was giving me look  did not even flinch a little. He replied to him sticking his tongue to cheek visibly and replied

" hmm well I feel tired too . Iam a heavy sleeper . I will sleep in this journey. No problem we both can sit behind. "
Shit he clearly caught me . I glare him not to serious though . I hated the fact that he was not sitting beside me .
I get inside the car and sigh that I have to drive long boring journey. I look at the rear view mirror in front only to see my baby looking outside the window as if he won the game. He turns towards front and I caught his eyes and he clearly was shocked and widened his eyes and was my smirk . His lips more and I could read wt he said "shit ".

We started our journey and it's been like an hour and there was no one on the road and it looks pretty clear for long way . This would look soo good having my baby beside me . Coming to my baby we both had more than million awkward stares catching each other every minute. He clearly looked tensed up every time I caught and nervous everytime he caught me . I started to drive with one hand and took my another hand towards the buttons and lowered his glas , he clearly looked a little happier looking outside the window . As soon I lowered it he smiled and we both knew it was me who did it . I smile at the thought that he knew it . There was wind combing his hair and made him look even better than angel. If I knew how angel looked even then I would definitely call him prettier. I know that Iam doomed and I fell hard for him within no time .

He was enjoying the breeze and was lost in his thoughts . And that when I closed his window . He suddenly frowned not knowing the reason and moved my both hands on the steering and spoke out because it was obvious jimin slept long back and is in his deep sleep .

" the view is better from the front . Wanna have a look ? "

He looked puzzled for a second and laughed for himself when he understood.
I took that as a signal and slow downed the car a little to stop it aside . He widened his eyes when he knew I did not joke about it . And smiled it away and got down the car only to walk around car to open the passenger door and sit and put on his seat belt and gave me a look as if asking me , happy? . I knew my face was cold but I took a long minute to look at him and started the car .this journey is what Iam taking about .

I was enjoying the moment with him pretty much in silence . But he looked as if he wanted to ask something . And I knew he would not speak on his own for sure .
" do you wanna tell me something?" . He looked shocked for a second and covered it off and replied
" ah, what ,, no , ntg Iam fine ". Iam pretty much sure he does now . But I did not want to force him . So I just smiled it away .

Jk pov

Why would he ask something like that Iam too obvious? But iam still curious does he know Iam that same person he hold close in that street ? No it would look like Iam hitting on him but why does he give me look of he know me well? Arghhh this is soo complex . But , fuck it let me ask it ,
" do you remember me ?"
Thats it I asked it . As soon as I spoke out he turned towards me as if Iam crazy like Man You look creepy from starting Of the day dont give me that look .
" yes"
that's? He said? He remembers? Oh my gawd he remembers me . By the time it look more awkward I thought saying something like oh in reverse but the thing he said shocked me more .

" infact I remember every single inch of your face and eyes including the mole under your lip "

I place my hand under my lip and think I really had one there I always see it . But how does he ? Wait ? Is he ? That's explain why he looks someway creep ?

Wait a second
" are you trying to hit on me ?"

" finally my baby understood, I thought it would takes some days or spent all this camp to show you my efforts . "

Baby ? I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks and iam sure Iam a tomato now .

————————————————————————
I know this is a short update Iam really sorry my collage stared and Iam finding less time to even open to read other books even , huff I hate this .
Please do vote and comment 🙂