Chapter 9

Iam fucking exited for this ...?!'(:.?₹₹(:)?&8),

Vpov

These fucking files iam soo done with them . Checking every line word if there are any other loopholes and getting the files signed I clearly understand why my dad gave up his company to me too so easily like buying me chocolate . Of course who wouldn't leave this fucking place and just get pampered by your wife alll day huff he is definitely having his best life .

I just threw the files on my desk and stood up to look out . It was busy view to watch . That people getting work . Heading their office . Everyone's life sucks man .

Then I heard someone knock the door . Anyone who comes from that door was surely going to have worst start for their day .

"Come in"

The door opened slowly only to test my patience. Wow. And then came the person to my view .
" hey v good morning I've got your news "
JACKSON
"And what might that fantastic news would be that you decided to entertain me with huh ?"
Jackson could easily understand the sarcasm in  the words .
" well you would not talk to me like that if you knew the info I got you "
He was talking as if he got the information of every secret of my enemies wt must that be .
"I would love spend a lot time here on this issue but I need to take mark out for shopping on compensation for coming late from the yesterday mission so iam gonna leave this file here , have fun " *winked*

Is he serious . What the fuck is even in that file . I went to have a closer look on the file well it's a black file ofc it must have some boring missions or weapons stuff . I would want to surf on them but now Is not time for them . I took it my hands and lean back to the desk for support and opened it  .

There it is .

Mine !

Smile formed on his lips as if it was meant to be there

Damn he looks soo pure to be ruined. I bit my lip thinking how would it feel chewing his skin soo soft . I was staring his pic for long time .

Wait is that a mole on his neck ? . Cute . It stays perfectly on his skin in a perfect spot to bite . I fucking want him .

V was feeling too much Inner desire to have him . He sure did have many girls on his dick as night stands only to leave fucked in the hotel rooms .

But for the first time he wanted him not for sexual needs to want him on his bed not on those dirty hotel sheets , but his own room in his his sheets . he wanted to touch every skin of him not for lust but to feel him as if he wanted to take inside himself to hide him from the world and have his warmth all time .

He wanted to the person he never thought of who would not leave fucked but to be after to take care of and get showered in his care .every day every minute. EVERY SECOND~ .