Chapter 6

No one POV

V came back to his place . Still wondering about beauty . He was pretty interesting for V , he saw eyes of lust from sluts , anger from his enemies and care from his family and friends but those eyes were filled with confusion were something that V was getting dragged . He wanted search or find a different felling those same eyes . As V reach the Kim mansion Jackson was there standing there waiting for him to inform him about mafia updates and missions .

Jackson was about to greet V but , V already started talking and walked into house signaling him follow

"Before you talk i want you to find information about someone .his name is jeon jungkook "
As V was telling Jackson about the pretty person he saw a while ago . His dad walked right in moment and sat on couch in which V was sitting on beside him .

As he heard his son talk about someone he was shock? Nope he was damn shocked that he started to question himself in mind weather the person sitting his son more  like is he the same V .

"Next what is the thing you wanted to tell me ?"
" right boss on the matter of mafia there gang near by that started to support big bang recently not only them but started to drugs not to pubs or clibs but to hospitals. They even started to kidnap young teenagers for their uses "

This was V least interested to listen . From the mood of genuine carefree he was stone in a matter of second . This did not go unnoticed my his dad .
He was back to his dark voice
"Any other notice to be mention ? "
"No sir "
"No need to inform to our members make 10 men ready by 10 we are leaving for the mission "

As soon as Jackson got the orders he did not waste anytime and left the place to gather men
"Why not your members tae just 10 ?"
His dad questioned him out of worry ."no dad I can manage we just went to mission yesterday and came back . Don't wanna drag them again just in day gap . Let them be I can take care about this. After all it's just some kids got exited to enter mafia field and forgot that they stepped into the field of hungry tiger "his was definitely not surprised by his son . Same stubborn boy he raised .

"And dad don't ...."
"Wait for you . I know "his father gave him genuine smile . V did notice the smile but did not return it . Why ? Simple bad at replying people more like got used to close himself from world.

" where is he going it's 9:50 . Where in this night is he going now?. "baekyun came into the scene .

"Don't you know the world of mafia leaves it's nap  when the dark world awakes? "

Barkyun gave him an unimpressed expression. "Ok ok he is just going on a mission not so danger leave it . But do you know what your son just spoke about " chanyeol said with full of sparkling eyes

"that he is going to buy any another Gucci shop ? Then that's nothing surprising "."nope not that he wanted information about someone". "What's new in that that must be someone who pissed him "

baekyun was seriously done with topic and was about to turn heel to move out of scene but was stopped after what he heard
"I would think the same but I know my son well that he wouldn't describe someone who pissed him as having adorable big eyes or will know his full name ...."

" oh my god are are you serious?"
" I would never joke about my son babe "
Those two were soo happy for their son and was bickering about how are they are gonna meet in future or how will they take care of him
Such a domestic couple 😉

Meanwhile V was getting ready in his room for his mission with weapons and gun it's not like he need many just two small ordinary knives near his shoes and two guns one in his waist band and another in his left hand with some extra magazines attached to his waist band