My Honey

Honey and I spent everyday together for years. We would talk about leaving getting on a plane to never come back, start a new life- new setting. I guess I put it off too much. She was really ready to bounce and I totally understand. The stress of working all day I only want to do my usual, not think and lay under my honey.
Honey is a go getter. If she visioned it, it wasn't long before she got what she wanted or close to it. Life's struggle made her work ten times harder. I love
that about her, she is my inspiration. Very courageous. The thought of being away from her kills me inside but I'm so proud of her. She is leaving in a few days.
Out of all the memories I keep thinking of the first time we ever made love. Honey is a sweetheart, she's gentle in everything she does. I love it.
Our very first time was so passionate. Every move she made was perfect. Every inch of my body received her full attention, kissing me deep, licking me slowly. The way my body shivered under her, begged for more. She answered spreading my legs apart, licking from my thigh to my clit, licking my spot in circles, slow then fast. As she switch from slow to fast I moan out "mmmmm honey please don't stop!" My eyes close as I feel her tongue enter my lips! The way her soft tongue discovers my wetness, going deep until I no longer have control I'm losing my mind in the best way, my body's never felt this good ...

Mmmm that woman knows how to keep her woman satisfied in every way.. She's responsible, respectful and about her business at all times. Her gold shines bright!
With that being said I hope I don't have to cut a trick when she leaves she is more than a catch.. And I'm more than crazy..