Cassie

I've been crying myself to sleep. I miss Honey but until she learns how to respect me, this is just how it will be. I can't get my mind off that fucking picture. And if I see that bitch she's mine! I feel so fucking stupid! Ugh!

While I miss her with my all, I'm trying to figure out what I did to deserve this.

I'm lonely and need some one to talk too.  Maybe I'll feel better.. My emotions are everywhere. Although I'm lonely , I still don't want to be bothered.

*phone rings*

It's Cassie. She's always there for me it's like she know when I need someone.

I answer in a low voice hiding my tears

"Hello"
"Ok what's wrong?"
"Nothing why you ask, what's up love?"
"I'll be there in a minute"

*click*

She hung up on me,?

I need someone but I don't want company right now. Just not in the mood....

Not even five minutes later she was knocking on the door.

*opens the door *

"Toni what's wrong?"
"Nothing Cassie"
"Why are you lying to me like I don't know you?"
"......."
*tears fall*

This has to be the worse feeling. I'm always able to hold back my tears. Today is different...

Little did I know all actions of today would be different.

"Toni I'm here just talk to me"  Cassie says while hugging me.

"This bitch really want it with me, she taking low blows and Honey fall into that shit every time ! "

"Who?!"

"Brandi!" Look at this shit! I can't deal with this I love Honey but I really can't keep doing this...."

"What the fuck?! Toni come here and calm down" Cassie said

I fell into her arms as I cried.
She didn't say a word,  just held me and rubbed my back.

What did I do to deserve this , I asked myself out loud.
"You allow her to treat you that way, I'm not saying you deserve it but... " Cassie paused

But what? I questioned

Cassie looked at me with the most sincerest look... Can I show you..? Show you what you deserve ..

I'm speechless, sort of shocked ., what do you mean Cass?
"shhhh" she say while picking me up, laying me down gently.
She undressed me kissing every inch of my body. Her lips are so soft.
I feel her tongue slide into my wetness as I let out a moan.
"Cass wait I don't .. " she stopped me before I could finish.. No Toni just let me I've waited years to please you .. Just let me..
So I laid back and let her give me the best sex I have EVER had !

She gave my pussy a feeling like never before moaning while she slurped and licked . She made me ride her face while she finger fucked me slowly and deep until I collapsed.

I went straight to sleep.

"Good morning Toni" Cassie voice awakes.

Good morning!

" I have to get to work, I just want you to know that I love you. I will do anything to see you happy, you deserve that. "

I know you will and I really appreciate that, I love you too...

"You are my best friend and that will NEVER change. Call me if you need me ok?"

Have a good day!

As I watch her leave , I realize that the situation started and ended perfect.

For the first time in a long time I didn't think of Honey.. That feeling isn't as bad as I thought...