A Living Coma

These past months have been stressful. I decide to go to a bar to have a few drinks and relax. Only way I know how to clear my mind without cheating. Don't get me wrong the only girl I need is Toni. I know it's my fault I messed up but damn baby... Give me some slack! I have so much more to do before I can regain her trust. I'm almost there it's been five months. No fuck ups.

I'm on my third cup thinking about heading home. I'm at my drinking limit. Tipsy but still able to make it home safe.

"So glad Brandi was mature about this"

The universe knew that was a lie. As soon as the thought filled my mind. I felt someone staring at me. I tried to ignore it but the vibe was too strong.
I look to my left.... it's Brandi..

Aww shit, I whisper to myself. I continue to sip my drink as if  she isn't sitting three chairs away. Of course she moves closer to sit beside me.

"Honey don't sit there and act like you didn't see me. We can't have a friendly conversation? Like, how long have you known me?"

"Brandi get out my ear with that. No we can't and that doesn't matter at this point. I came here to chill. You not my girl so I really don't need to hear your mouth!"

"Ok you are right, and I deserve that. I overstepped my boundaries, I apologize. Can I at least by you a drink?"

"Sure.. Whatever."

Time is moving by quickly and I'm taking advantage of the free drinks. I'm way past my limit.

I had no choice but to ask her to give me a ride home.

"Brandi look give me a ride home, I can't drive like this"

"Come on its no problem"

"Don't worry about Toni she's not gon spaz on you"

"Trust me honey.. I'm not worried at all"

We arrive at a house, she helps me out the car then unlocks the door.

Brandi did I give you my key?

No Honey you're at my house.

Fuck! I should've known better but right now all I want to do is lay down.. I'll be smart.

I thought I told you to take me home why am I here?

Honey relax please you already laying down. I'll be back.

Now I'm fighting to get up I'm too comfortable.

She comes back..

Honey can I have YOU tonight?
I promise Toni won't find out.

No! Hell no.. this ain't right!

Let's make a bet..
*running her hands up my thighs, under my shorts*
If I touch your pussy and you're not wet  I'll take you home *sliding my shorts down*
But if I touch your pussy and you're wet  I have to taste you. *sliding my boxers down*

I can't move, she knew I was wet, she knew... I was hoping for one of those days when I'm just not in the mood... my body said otherwise.

She looked at me and smiled.

Sliding her tongue inside my wet lips slowly.

I'm trying my best to move away but..

She grips my thighs pushing them back..

"Brandi, stoo.. oooh mmm"

I surrender, I can no longer fight.

She's rubbing my clit while tongue-fucking me, the sounds of her muffled moans turns me on more..

I grab her head pushing her deeper while I grind on her tongue, she rubs my clit faster. Quickly draining my energy.

Fuuucck! I screamed as I cum. Passed out.

*SLAP!*

The fuck you hitting me for girl!

Wake your ass up Honey! *crying*

Baby what's wrong, why are you crying, what happen?

Get out! Get out! *swinging*

She really punching my ass, I'm dazed and really trying to figure out what's wrong

Toni stop and talk to me!

I grabbed and held her, she looked into my eyes tears still falling down her face and said " Honey I can not do this anymore, get out it's over"

Are you serious? You don't want me anymore? I haven't done anything!

She walks into the room

I'm trying to gather my thoughts I'm hungover, "Honey what did you do?"

She comes back with my phone pushing it in my face

I need you to get out now!

As I look at my phone visions of last night come back to me.

Instantly, everything inside of me dies. Damn.. I just lost my lifeline...