Her Toni

Yes I said I'm crazy. I meant that. I'm Toni, Honey's fiancée. She calls me violent but I'm just protective. But before I make us seem as the perfect couple let me give you a run down. Honey is sweet but she got a little dose of nigga in her blood. I mean yeah I have my slick ways too. It's been eight years of love and hell. That's a long time to deal with bullshit. In life
anything worth having is worth fighting for. Sometimes you question yourself until you realize nothing comes easy. Not even a hoe she takes a little work too. HAHA!

Anyway..

I've been down for her since the day I laid eyes on her. I didn't know her name but in my mind she was already mine. I was feeling myself, true enough but I felt I had to bring something new. "Excuse me my name is Toni may I talk to you " I said. She smiled and said sure. It was loud so I got her number we continued to talk later. The next day we stayed in talking the whole day. Chemistry was off the meters. I really found my long lost best friend. She had all the right words to say. I've never connected with someone so quickly. Needless to say, this only lasted about a week. Honey had some fucked up ways but I'll admit she never lied.

We chilling alone enjoying each other. After awhile her phone is having its own show. I feel like we watching a fucking play because the bitch is really singing. She goes to the bathroom. I'm going through her phone I see something but I'm waiting, just to see if she's going to leave. She grabs her phone, "baby I'll be back "
Where are you going Honey?
"Baby I got some business to handle "
Whatever Honey!

I learned real quick that she had plenty businesses to keep up ...

I know you're saying why didn't you leave? At that moment I really can't say why not like was  it that deep? Maybe it was but I always knew that one day she would be just for me.