17. New Life

Tharn: Good morning baby..

Type open his eyes and saw Tharn half-naked with some props...he opened his eyes and he was shocked to see Tharn....shia What are you doing...

Tharn: you only said na you never had fun I am giving you fun baby...

Type: Why are you wearing such a slutty dress Tharn...think about your reputation what if someone sees you in this....you are the master chef of Alpine Shia...please go and change..

Tharn: who will see me... the door is closed and I don't mind if people see me like this...

Tharn is wearing net stockings with high heels...a short sorry a mini or maybe a micro skirt coz Type can see his red net panty easily....a bra ...I don't know why he actually wears it and a fur stole...he looks like a complete slut from next street....

Tharn asked Type to sit on a small round wooden stool and Type did ...Tharn played a song and start dancing...

Type looked at him with shock what are you doing Tharn....bit soon he understood when Tharn sits on Type's lap....oh shit....Tharnnn a Lap dance seriously....

Tharn: yes now you can't say .. you have never received a lap dance....

Type looked to Tharn with embarrassment... Shia Tharn you are embarrassing me...

Tharn: if anyone down there felt embarrassed then they have never enjoyed the moment type...just forget who I am ..just remember that you have to pay me a huge amount for this...now it's your choice whether you want to waste your money on embarrassment or wanted to have fun out of this....

Type: I want to utilise my every penny...so common babes show me what you got...

Tharn: oh my god...sure sir...Tharn gets up from Type's Lap and turned to show his ass and moves his ass seductively In front of Type ....

With every beat, the dance is getting sexier, and Type also participated by giving a smack on his butt... Tharn said ouch naughty boy and again sits on Type's lap....

He moves his lower part.... which leads to a growth in Type's pant.... Tharn is biting lips and giving all poses to Type... And Type is controlling his desire....

Tharn slowly get up and started removing each piece of cloth with every beat....

Type's eyes widened looking at such seductive moves...

Type: yes I want more Tharn... Show me...

Tharn has removed everything from stole to stockings... He is only in red panty... And type closed his eyes coz he is fully erect....

Type extends his hands to touch Tharn's panty...Tharn looked at him...he put his leg to one side of Type and now Tharn's dick is close to Type's face...Type gulped....

Tharn: You have to wait, baby...if you want this you have to go through my heart...so no for now my horny baby....

Type get up and hugged Tharn....you are bad Tharn....but I am going to pay a lot of money for this so...can I get more...

Tharn smirked..mmmm naughty boy...I can give you the exclusive massage but I will charge more for that...

Type: exclusive massage??

Tharn: yes that means full body massage...full body includes everything baby...Tharn whisper in Type's ear....

Type: Shia Tharn no I don't want...now who is being naughty....

Tharn: I am just trying to help you, baby...you are too hard and I promised you not to have sex....so ...

Type: But we don't have a massage board....

Tharn: we have ....and this massage is already planned with this lap dance....my friends have a massage room and I borrowed few things from that room..till people are sleeping...you can enjoy the massage from the expert....

Type smiled but I am feeling shy.....

Tharn: I will close my eyes baby....Tharn switched off the light and switched on dim lights...he lit the scented candles...Tharn closed his eyes and said now open all the clothes and rest here on this board....

Type did the same... Tharn started giving massage and listening to the soft moans from Type....

Type: ahhh Tharn....are you sure you are a chef, not a masseur.....

Tharn: Ideally I am a chef but for you, I can be anything, baby...

Type: felt proud to have someone who treats him in such a way....

Tharn massaged from head to toe and now it's turning for nipples and dick...with the thought of touching type this way... Tharn is hard....he touched Type's nipple and type moaned aahhhhh tharnnnn....

Tharn gulped...he releases his breath to control...his desire....

Type: Ah...Mr. masseur don't you have any massage which can give me more pleasure....where you don't have to use your hands....type said that with lots of guts...coz he never said such things even to his husband....but lights are closed and he is horny so he took a chance...

Tharn: But I promised not to...

Type: but the person who promised is the chef of Alpine and you are now masseur and this doesn't include sex....

Tharn: heard this and the last strand of control was lost....yes sir....we have but you have to pay more...

Type: Take everything but give me that Masseur....

Tharn bend and touched Type's nipples with his teeth...aaahhh a moan escaped....Tharn started sucking it type moaned harder....after teasing Type's nipples biting it for long ...sucking it hard to turn it red Tharn moved to Type's dick and lick the percum ooze .....Type spread his legs to give Tharn more access....

Tharn sucked Type's dick...and every moan of Type made Tharn hard and he felt that he got what he wanted for so long....I love you Type...please be mine....

Type opened his eyes and shoot the cums in Tharn's mouth....he looked at Tharn and said what??

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Type: Tharn I am sorry Tharn I am ready for any punishment but please don't be angry...please talk to me...

Tharn: If you are sorry then go to the washroom and send me all your nudes pics...I wanna see you naked...go... that's your punishment...

Type: what ?? No Tharn please don't make me do this we are at work...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.