35.Stuborn TYPE

Type reached home with all the thoughts....

Ed: Type what the doctor said... Ed looked at Type when he didn't receive any answer from Type... What happened, baby... Is everything alright...

Type: Yeah.... Ed...I wanted to say something...

Ed: yes baby say na.... Why are you looking pale...

Type's eyes were blinking too much... He is about to cry... When he heard Kim's voice...

Type and Ed looked back.... And Type was scared as hell...

Kim: So momma did you tell daddy....

Ed: Sorry what??

Type: No... But I was about to.. Tears started falling from Type's eye...

Kim: aww baby... Ok let me tell him...Ed, you are going to be a daddy soon... Type is pregnant... Congratulations son...

Ed was shocked... What?? He looked at Type who started crying loud.... Ed I am... Type wanted to say sorry but Ed stopped him and hugged him... Really baby?? ... I am so happy...

Type looked Ed in confusion... When Kim said... Don't cry Type I know people get emotional at this time... Now I am going to prepare food for all.... Kim left...

Type broke the hug and said.. I am sorry Ed... Why didn't you said that it's not your in front of mom...

Ed: coz I don't want to embarrass you... And I was shocked that when I didn't touch you for so long so how can you be pregnant... ...tell me who is the father of this child..... You were in a relationship with another man.... See I am not judging you... But I had my reasons not to tell you about Scott coz I was in a bad mental state... But why didn't you tell me...

Is it serious or one night stand...

Type: Ed... I... Ed... Type was shivering....

Ed: Type no I am not blaming you... I can understand what I did after that its obvious you involved someone in your life... But now I want to know ...will you leave me... And stay with that person....

You know I did all things so that you don't have to leave this house... So tell me if the relationship of your with other is serious and you will leave me... Or it was just a nightstand... I promise if it was just a nightstand we won't tell anyone and I am ready to give this baby my name... We don't have to tell anyone and you will be with us forever...

Type was so scared that if he tells that it's serious what will happen... He has to tell Ed who's a child is this...and to everyone that he cheated on his husband where his husband was in the miserable state still thinking about him...

Type was confused that what Ed will do.. First, it was cheating second with his brother... Though Type knew Ed won't say anything for cheating... But what if he starts hating Type coz Tharn and I did all this behind him...

Ed: Type I asked you something... Ed demanded the answer

Type: I was drunk and it was just a nightstand... I am sorry Ed...

Ed: It's okay just forget everything... I was worried that you will leave us and go to someone else... I can't lose you Type... I am ready to do anything but please don't leave me... Let's start fresh with this baby....

Ed hugged Type... And Type cursed himself for telling lie...

Flashback ends

Type messaged Tharn to come and meet him on the terrace... He heard a footstep and he said... I am sorry... I am sorry I said lie but please understand... I can't say that I am having affair with you and this is your child...

Ed has tolerated so much recently... I can't tell him that I love you and having affair with his brother behind his back....I am sorry I know I am a coward but I am not ready for all this... Tharn please I beg you please forgive me... And just forget it..

Type turned and he was shocked he saw Ed instead of Tharn....

Ed: you are pregnant with tharn's baby.... How?? Why???

I agree that whatever I did with you was wrong I am not going to make excuses for whatever happened with me... No matter if I was raped or something else happened.. It will not exclude the fact that I did wrong with you...

But Type why my brother... Why... I understand if you had one night stand.. I understand if you start loving someone but Tharn..you both knew that how much You or tharn is important in my life and still, you sleep... He fucked you even knowing you are his brother's husband...

If you didn't love me then you should have asked me for divorce... Then you should have said you love tharn... But you loved him and you slept with him... Type saw tears in Ed's eye...

Type: I am sorry Ed...

Type there is a difference between sleeping with others and sleeping with the brother of your husband type...

Type: Ed I am sorry please forgive me... But believe me, it was not intentional.... We just fell for each other... It was a mistake I am sorry...

Ed: Not intentional... You were sleeping with my brother and you say it's a mistake... What do you mean that you slept with him in darkness or it happened only once in a drunk state...

Type: No... I don't mean that...

Ed: Ed looked Type and said...Tell me did you get pregnant by doing it for the first time.. Tell me you both were drunk and it happened by mistake... Please baby....coz I can understand you can cheat on me... Coz I did the same... But why Tharn did that to me... I am always a good brother to him... Why he slept with my husband... He is not even gay...

Type: saw Ed's condition and his broken heart and he said.... Yeah, it was a one-time mistake and nothing else....

Tharn: Yes brother it was a huge mistake and for that, I will never forgive myself.... Tharn looked Type in anger and left....

Type: with that answer, he lost everything... Tharn's love and Ed's trust.....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Ed: Tharn choose the date for your wedding...we need to invite lots of people...

Tharn: in one week...and I don't care who comes or not but I will marry in one week...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.