19.He is back

Type: Tharn please let me go...

Tharn: I will baby...first remove this...and let me see you clearly...

Type: Tharn ?? We are in Alpine....

They heard few people entered the washroom...Tharn motioned type to be quiet....

Tharn: remove the uniform from Type's body and start kissing his body....type wanted to moan but he is controlling...

They heard two interns talking...

Min: you are so lucky you got chef Type...

Sam: yes he is really sweet ... ...he gave more attention to me which shows he like me.... And I will ask me out today....

Min: wao bro.....so someone is going to do hanky panky with his chef huh...so who will be on top...

Sam: I am wondering the same.. ..though he looks like a bottom but...I want him to be on me..aahhh....now let's go I don't want my baby to get disappointed....

They left and Type gulped coz before dealing with that asshole ....Tharn will get angry at me ...Tharn I really had no idea that asshole thinks like this...I was trying to be polite...babes I sorry...

Tharn: grab Type's waist and pull him so close...if you are sorry than prove me...

Type: Gulped....are you going to scold me...but I haven't done anything..I was..he looked down....I don't know why people take my politeness as something else....I am sorry but I swear I haven't done anything...

Tharn: Are you scared??

Type: hmm...you will scold me right??

Tharn: Why would I ...but yes I am upset coz you being extra polite to that ...so now comfort me....

Type: kissed Tharn...and that kiss turned into something else...Tharn we are at work ...

Type has put hands on his mouth to stop moaning and Tharn is giving him a blowjob...touching him everywhere....

After kissing every inch of Type's body and teasing type...Tharn left him unsatisfied...

Type: Tharn...please make me cum ....

Tharn: No and that's your punishment....Tharn helped type to wear clothes and he left...

Type: bastard...why he did that to me....

Type came out in a very bad mood he wants Tharns's touch and he really needs to release but Tharn being stubborn...all this making Type angrier...

Sam: Chef...see I made this muffin...can you taste this..and tell me...

Tharn looked at both...

Type tastes it and said...are you sure you are here to learn something...this is what I taught you...if you can't focus on your work then leave don't waste my time...and find yourself lucky that you got an opportunity to work in Alpine...not everyone gets this chance ...now go and work hard..go...

Tharn smiled... that's like my good boy....

No one ever saw Type angry before..all interns get back to work...in the evening...Type was still angry ...he finished and come to Tharn who is doing some paperwork in Ed's office...

Type: I am going home...

Tharn: are you upset with me love??

Type: yes I am upset...coz what you did is really mean and I hate you....