#20 I will always love u

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:20
💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Jai's POV*

I saw a message popped on neet's phone screen and it left me in shock
.
*Message *

Unknown : your boyfriend is mine now 😏 so stay away bitch
.
Who is this ? And why this person messaged neet this? Wait! Kya yeh hi reason toh nhi hai ki neet ki condition yeh hai ... but sid .. he can't do something like this ...not even in his wildest ... phir yeh insan isse kyu keh rha hai ... maybe this is some girl having crazy crush on Sid.. haan yeh ho skta hai ... yeh hi hoga .. and mere neet don't really care about these girls ... then i looked at neet with so much love and concern and kissed her forehead
.
Jai: everything with be fine.. trust me ..
.
I whispered along her ear while rubbing her one hand and soon i drifted to sleep...
.
*In Morning*
.
Ding-Dong
.
My sleep got disturbed with the door bell and i realized it's morning already... so i went to open the door after checking her temperature and kissing her forehead... she still had fever... i opened the door seeing Maria our housekeeper in front... she greeter me and i greeted her back ...
.
Maria: Neet has to go to college today ... go and wake her up ..

Jai: no Maria she isn't going

Maria: why

Jai: she has fever ..

Maria: Fever how ?

Jai: he was playing in rain yesterday...

Maria: such a kid she is ... its okay i will take care of her ... and doctor ko check kr vaya ..

Jai: hng .. she has been injected so she will be up till noon

Maria: injected? Is something serious

Jai: actually she fainted... she was dancing ...

Maria: poor neet ... but u don't worry she will be fine ... u go and freshen up i will make your breakfast...

Jai: okay ..
.

And i left from there ... i freshen up and then went back to neet ... she was sleeping calmly but i know she has a lot going inside... i looked at time .. it was 9 already ... i need to go to college today as i have my final semester exam of maths ... she and sid didn't have maths .. so they don't need to come ... sach khu toh i didn't want to go leaving her alone ... but i don't even have another option ... i was going to go when my eyes went to her phone ... the message she received yesterday... i know siddharth can't do anything like this but i don't know why I still wanted to check it once again... i usually don't check neet's phone but we don't even have issuing doing that too ... we even do prank messages from each other's phone... so i know the password too ... it doesn't seems right but i still opened her phone to check whose number was that ... as i open her phone the "Phone call" app was already opened... the last call was made to Sid... wasn't she with sid itself then when did she called him .. i checked the time and it was 1 at night .. she called her at night why? Maybe she told him about what she is feeling... i think i should hear the recording... no man i shouldn't... but the devil in me insisted to do so ... i heard the recording...
.
Recording on 
.
What the fuck... he broke up with her... this thought this realization this information left me numb for a while ... i started to breathe heavily ...
.
Jai:(cracky voice) he broke up with her ... he broke up with her ... and that too for jannat for fame... he dumped her ... he cheated on her... he cheated on her (loud angry voice) he god damn cheated on my neet ... he betrayed her...
.
I hold my head to calm my nerves ... but my mind keep chanting 'he cheated on her' ... i was so damn angry .. so damn furious ... i will beat him to death ... i will beat the shit out of your siddharth nigam... and zoomed to out of the house took my bike and went to cut that bastard into peices ...
.
*Jai's POV ends*
.
*Neet's POV*
.
It was all dark till the time my eyes opened... i blinked them few times to relize where i was ... i jad an unusual head and body ache ... i stood on the bed taking support of the headboard... i massaged my templates to remmember what is happening... and i remmember how sid dumped me and how i got fainted... i wish i could never get up or never remmember what happened... i looked at the photoframe kept on the nightstand... a photo of me and ashu ... i picked it up and hugged it tightly... when some tears came out of my closed eyes ...
.
Neet: i love u so much ...
.
And i keep saying it like some prayer ... i can't even think about hating him or doing something bad to him ... he was my love he is my love and he will be my love ... i will stand on my words my promises even if he didn't... i parted the photo from my chest and looked at us ... i kissed his photo .. and said "i love u" to him through the photo... i will keep loving u even if u don't love me back ... i know it was joke for me ... but for me it was everything... u are wrong and i know that u will even regret this in future and u may even come back to me ... but u will never get me ... i love u and i will love u ... but will never get my love ... never ever ... u lost me for forever  Mr Nigam ... u lost your avni ... i rested my head on my head board with that ... remmember all our happy moments together ... our three years of togetherness... and thousands of memories... well its well said that

"Its not the person who is forever, its the memories"

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang ... it was of re ... i wiped my tears of and clear my throat before picking it up ..
.
*On call*

Neet: hello

Reem:.......

Neet: whaatttttttt
.
And the phone dropped from my hand ...
.
.
.
.
EOC

So, how was the chapter?
And Jai ko pta chal gya ... abb toh gya Sid!
.
I know i know i m posting this quite late but i was really busy like sach me ...
.
Toh abb for the next chapter i m giving goals ... coz i m not really satisfied my the response ... i mean what is this 23 parts and only 561 votes ... bhaut na insafi hai ... okay lets not be more dramatic and give u a heart attack..
.
Goals: 65 votes and 5 shoutouts
Okay bye 👋 😴