#23 Body without soul

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:23
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Jai's POV*

I went back to my home... with so many thoughts and a wish that she is fine not just pretending to be fine but really fine... i wanna console her be with her and just tell her that i m on his side no matter what ... i knocked the door of her room to get to response in return ..
.
Jai: neet please open the door na ... i won't ask u anything i promise but don't shut the door ... u know i won't judge u ... even if u cry and scream in front of me ... i know u don't like expressing your emotions through words and u don't like showing how hurt your are but i m your brother your baby brother and we don't have secrets ... please ... open the door ...
.
And i waited for few seconds for her to open the door but there was again no response... i was getting scared and impatient... k had few thoughts which shouldn't have come in my mind ... i started to bang the door violently..
.
Jai(shouts): neet please khol door ... agr nhi baat krne na si but please door lock mat kr... neet tu sun rhe hai na ... khol de door please ... dekh mere behn nhi hai .. please khol de ...
.
When i heard the sound of door unlocking and suddenly life returns back in my body ... she opened the door and i look at her red puffy face which has tear strains all over... i immediately engulfed her in a hug... and i cried violently with her ...
.
Jai: thank god u are save ... i was so scared ... kyu tang krte hai mujhe itna tu ... abhi jaan nikal jati mere ...

Neet: i m sorry ... i m so sorry ...

Jai: i m sorry ... for being so irresponsible... i would have guessed it yesterday only ... i m so sorry ...

Neet: u shouldn't be the one apologizing... he should be the one ... kya galti hai mere ... why this happens with me always... thoda sa bhi pyaar nhi deserve krte kya mein ... mom dad lucky sid kya everybody did that to me ...
.
She said breaking out even more ...
.
Jai: Don't say that please... they all are assholes ... u are the sweetest and nicest person with the purest heart ... its none of your fault... and i m there with u ...

Bhav and re: even there with u neet ..
.
And i looked back finding bhav and re standing there looking at us with teary eyes ... and i nodded positively to them ... and extended my one arm ... both came and we four hugged.... they don't know about her past and i wondered if they knew they wouldn't be with her but today i was proven wrong they are her true friends... i didn't expect noor to be on the other side but neither did i expect siddharth to do this toh noor kya chiz hai ... my one sister is crying there and other might be suffocating there ... jiju aunty they are took siddharth's side and i know di would be in shock because of this ... and we broke the hug with that
.
Re: neet everything will be fine ... just be strong...

Neet: nothing will be fine re ... i can never be happy again... maybe i don't deserve to be..

Bhav: u deserve that neet ... u deserve every single happiness...

Neet: then y m i so unlucky ... why ... i love him so much ... i jave tried my best to keep him happy ... i tried my fucking best ... but still ...

Jai: shhh ... calm down ... its not u ... u already have fever and u are not at all well please take care of yourself okay...

Re: what happened to her ?

Jai: um ... fever and

Bhav: and?

Jai: fever only... she is fine ..

Re: jai are u hiding something?

Jai: no nothing... neet i m gonna give u some medicine and u might get sleepy after that but first have something...

Neet: i don't want anything bhai ..

Bhav: neet ... he isn't asking u neet ... he is telling u ... u are having food ...

Re: yeah let me make something for u ...

Jai: its okay re Miss Maria will do that... u just be with her ... and neet please don't do something that u will regret later ... i don't have a lot of people in my life... and the ones i have i can't loose them...
.
I said cupping her face and kissing her forehead... and he nodded with a weak smile ...
.
Jai: guys take care of her and be with her ... i will be back in a while ...

Neet: where are u going ?

Jai: To my other sister...
.
And she nodded understanding... and i left ... i drove to her place and meanwhile i even called Mr. Verma and asked him to check neet once ... and he said he will be there in 5 ... i was a little relieved now ... but only a little... it won't e easy for neet and neither for vaish di ... but i know my sisters are strong and we are gonna fight from this together... i rang the door bell and abhay jiju opened the door for me ... he looked at me with a confused look..
.
Jai: i wanna meet my sister...
.
And he gave me the way to go in .. when i saw siddharth watching TV with his "New Girlfriend" and my fist clenched in anger ... how can he be so shameless... but i just ignored them remembering neet's words and made my way to vaish di's room...I knocked the door of her room..
.
Vaish: i don't wanna talk abhay why can't u guys get it ..

Jai: di its me jai ...

Vaish: Jai ..
.
And he opened the door for me ... and as soon as she saw me she engulfed me into a hug ... she then saw abhay bhai standing back and she dragged me inside closing the door on his face ...
.
*Jai's POV ends*
.
*Author's POV*

NEET'S SIDE

She entered her room along with re and bhav ... they looked around seeing the room changed into mess... she sat on her bed ... and took the photoframe kept on it in her hands .... she gently rubbed her fingers on his photo... and she smiled like a physcopath ... she was behaving like a body without soul ... making bhav and re more worried...
.
Re: Neet

Neet: hmm ..

Re: have food ..

Neet: hmm ...
.
And she took few bites of it ... she didn't have  appetite for it ... she was just having it for the sake of having it ...
.
Bhav: should i bring chocolate for u or ice cream? U will nice ...
.
And she just nodded NO ... when they heard the door bell ring ... and Miss Maria opened the door and saw DEV standing there worried angry upset all at once ..
.
Dev: Miss Maria where is neet?

Miss maria: in her room ..

Dev: okay thanku ..
.
And he ran to see her ... he stood on the door and looked at her with Sympathetic eyes ..
.
Deet(almost a whisper): NEET ...
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Dev is in the house guys ...
.
She is shocked ... she is numb ... she is betrayed... she is a body without soul ... ya thats what she has become now ..
.
Do u think she will be able to take revenge from sid ... or she will be lost like a puppy in his love ...
.
Will sid ever relize his mistake ? Or he will keep behaving like a lunatic ?
.
What will be Dev's reaction? Will sid be alive to see his next birthday?
.
Stay tuned to know!!!