#51 Engagement!

Welcome back sidneetians !!
Chapter:51
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

**Author's POV**

--Two months later--

She covered his name with a beautiful, heavy , peach- colored lengha ... looking back into the mirror.. she saw reflection of her dead self despite of tge fact that her skin was glowing because of the highlighter , the beauty artist applied in abundance ... Her lips , full and pouty had a nude lipstick on ... her eyes were also painted very minimally, so that the focus stays on the expensive lengha, her husband-to-be gave her ... she was wearing the little diamond earning when she felt her furry buddy near her foot ... she bend down and pick him up ... she patter his head and hugged him ...
.
Neet: u can't make me more nervous... i have to do this ..
.
And he made a sad sound.... and next sound came of a knock ... she went and opened the door to see no one ... she made confused face and walk back to the dressing room
.
Neet: was i hallucinating?
.
She aked from wasooli , when she heard another knock and she relized that it was not from the door but window ...
.
Neet(in mind): window?
.
And she opened the door of the window , carrying the same confused look ... when she saw someone hanging there...
.
Neet: you shouldn't be here ..

Sid: i need to be here ... you can't do this ...

Neet: siddharth please... tu upar aa pehle... you are not the fittest to do this acrobats ...
.
She said as she pulled him up...
.
Sid: i Don't care ... you can't have an engagement with that moron... we can find some other way but not this...

Neet: we don't have any other way ... i have to marry him ... he is too dangerous for all of you..
.
He came close to her and cupped her face with his one hand ... he rubbed her cheek with his thumb while their eyes had tears ..
.
Sid: he is dangerous for you too ... he had *pauses* please don't.. Marriage is a big decision... its a big commitment.. you can't do this...

Neet: i have to do this ... please ...

Jai: you shouldn't be here siddharth...
.
He said from behind in a concerned voice...
.
Sid: i know but i couldn't let this happen ... abhi toh you all know na that i did all that to save her life and i love her ... i always did .. and she loves me back , then why is she doing this??

Neet: please siddharth you need to go ...

Jai: yes siddharth ... you need to go .. she is not allowed to meet you and jaha tak baat rhe iss shaadi ki .. toh usske leye toh mein kabhi ready tha hi nhi .. and trust me i will not let her marry that bastard...

Neet: Jai you promised me that you will not do anything... no one will play any risky games .. i m marrying him and this is my decision... i m mature enough to do that, mentally as well as legally... so if anyone tried to stop this marriage, i will file a case against them...

Jai: Neeett..

Neet: its my desicion bhai .. and you too siddharth... go from here and don't ever show me your face again ..

Sid: neet...

Neet: just go , otherwise you will get killed ... gooo

Sid: okay ... idhar se toh ja rha hu but i will meet you soon at the venue...

Jai: siddharth you can't-

Sid(intrupts): Lucky has invited me ... probably want me to see my girl wearing a ring from his hand ... okayy byeee
.
And he left the place ...
.
Jai: Neet..

Neet: please bhai ... i don't want any further discussions... mere engagement hai adhe ghante mein and i need all my family members there ... ready and smiling... Lucky has invited paps ... to declare and show-off his partnership with Nandra enterprises .. the news will not just be on Singapore's television but also india's ... its about my whole career .. so i don't want any drama ...

Jai: jo krna hai kar ... vese bhi bada tu sunte hai kise ke ..
.
With that he went out of the door... closing the door of her face ...
.
Avni(in mind): i m sorry bhai ... i need to do this ... in these past two months, i have got to know a lot of things ... and thus i can conclude that Lucky is too dangerous ... and Mr. Nandra is too selfish and greedy ... He agreed for our marriage because Lucky offered a partnership with this Billions worth company ... and partnership with Nandra enterprises means partnership with both the branches ... So i need to be even more careful... i can't let go.my grandpa's company ... so i better not take any stupid step.. aur rhi baat Lucky ki toh itna dangerous hai ki none of us can even imagine... and having a war against him means getting killed ... and i won't let anything happen to my family ...
.
With that she wore the earrings and fixed her make-up....

**Author's POV ends**

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

*Neet's POV*

It was my engagement and only people i knew was my family , close friends , few enemies and the other 300 people were unknown to me ... Great... i was standing on the stage with my so called husband-to-be, who looked awful... specially in comparison to siddharth... anyways there were two rings with huge diamonds, in my front ... i Don't know why everything is made up of diamond and who were such huge rings.. this is so irritating... all i ever wanted my wedding ring was to be very simple yet elegant, so that i can't wear it for rest of my life .. but idhar toh dhula mere pasand ka nhi hai toh ring mein kya bade baat hai .. with these thoughts i was told to slid ring on his finger... i looked at siddharth who was looking at me and mouthing NO ... i gave him a sad look and slid the ring in Lucky's index finger .. and then he did the same ... and thw crowd cheered... and the flash from the cameras increased , as they told us to pose ... but between all this., the people who really cared about me weren't happy, they had a sad look which they tried to hide...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Kesaa tha chapter??

I know thode confused ho aur soch rhe ho ki uss din hospital mein Neet ne kese dekha ... but i m trying to make a little thriller toh sabar rakhoo ...

Acha chalo byee

Actually ek questions hai .. mera na har holiday wale din headache hota hai .. Koi bta skta hai kyuu??

Chalo abb pkka byee ..

Vese vote,comment, shoutout and follow kr skte ho ..

😈