#56 L-lucky?

Welcome back sidneetians !!
Chapter:56
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(A/N: In the previous Chapter they just took 1 phera ... not all 7 .. okay .. secondly, i will give you flashbacks after each phera ... so don't get confused aage)

**Author's POV**

Sid: I passed the mega auditions and u planned a pizza date for us ... and there i was thinking of a way to break up with you ... i knew that you are not going to believe me , if one day I came to you and break-up with u ... neither any stupid reason would work ... and even if i broke up with you ... you would have never stop loving me ... you would have just be in pain... so all i could think of was breaking your heart, your trust... but it wasn't easy for me ... i knew that it will hurt you ... so much more than i could expect but at the end the hate might sooth you ... pr i was wrong... you never hated me ... even if i did wrong with u ... i pinched you soft point ... but still u loved me ...

Neet: i told u ... i will love u , always and forever...
.
And he kissed her forehead...
.
Sid: i know.. but i didn't knew ... so i came back home late that day ... thought i would break up with u ... saying that i love jannat ... and i found u laying at the corner u made ... and i no more was able to do that... so i thought of spending this last night with u ... and just touch and feel u for the last time ..

Neet: so that is why you were being so clingy...

Sid: ya...*chuckles*
.
He kissed her knuckles .. and she chuckled...
.
Sid: at that moment i hated jannat ... i hated her so much ... i couldn't believe that this might be my last night with you .. with a girl , i dreamt of sleeping next to for forever... but the day after that .. i found out something big ...
.
**Sid's narration**
.
I was passing through an usually room on the set ... when i heard Jannat speaking to someone...
.
Jan: Don't worry okay .. i m gonna sort everything...

Sm1:......

Jan: u know that i love you ... so take care of yourself for me ...
.
Did i hear i love you? I think something is fishy .. i should record .. so with that thought i recorded her convo...
.
Sm1: ......

Jan: i feel bad ... i m doing so wrong with me .. specail when i know how it feels to be away from your love  ...

Sm1:.....

Jan: okay bye .. take care ..
.
Who was she talking to? Feel bad .. take your love ... what was that?? And between these thoughts i saw her coming out... and the next moment we were face-to-face .. she was scared and shocked looking at me ...
.
Jan: w-what are you doing here??

Sid: that is what i should you... and who were talking with .. your love and w-

Jan: wh-what my lo-love ? I wasn't talking to anybody ..

Sid: ooh please jannat ... i have recorded your conversation... lemme play-

Jan: okay okay .. shh keep quite ... i tell you everything..
.
And she looked here and there before dragging me inside the room ..
.
Sid: what are you doing ?

Jan(whispers): keep quite ..
.
And she shut the door ..
.
Sid: why are you-

Jan: siddharth i have to tell you something... but don't speak in between..lemme finish first ...

Sid: okay ..

Jan:  first of all i m sorry for whatever i m doing to you and avneet .. but i have my reason... and its a scary one ..
.
And my face had confused expression..
.
Jan: *deep breathe* I am a bisexual... and i have a girlfriend- Taylor ...

Sid: you-

Jan: u can judge later ... actually i exactly know what u are gonna say ... i have heard that for 100 times already... i am rebellion and i going against the Indian values and traditions and i m  curse at the name of a girl... i know i know .. but my sexuality is none of your concern and neither it is important right now ... we have a bigger problem...

Sid: excuse me ... i have to object here , that wasn't what i was gonna say ... your sexuality is your choice ... and i Don't think that there is anything wrong with that ..  infact , i m proud of how u are accepting yourself and u don't give a damn about what others think ... so stop being sassy ... and if u had a girlfriend then why the fuck did u even blackmailed me..

Jan: okay .. i though that..

Sid: that i m gonna insult u and call u something inappropriate...

Jan: ya .. i m sorry..

Sid: its okay ... now tell about the bigger problem...

Jan: Lucky is the bigger problem... u know him right??

Sid: w-which l-lucky?

Jan: how many Lucky's do u know?

Sid: i Don't know any Lucky... the only one i know , won't be this one ...

Jan: its Avneet's ex Lucky...

Sid: no .. he does live here ... h-he lives in Singapore... it can't be him...

Jan: it is him .. and with your nervousness i can tell that he did something bad to avneet ... and u are scared for her ... and u should be ... i don't really know what has his and your girlfriend's past but he is obsessed with her ... he is like ki if she is not his then she can't even be of anyone else ...

Sid: she isn't a object to be mine or his .... tell me where i can find him ... i have a lot to do with that...

Jan: its not that easy ..

Sid: okay lets then just file a case against him and let police do his work...
.
I said furious leaving from there ..
.
Jan: they have Taylor...
.
And i stopped ... i turned to her ...
.
Sid: what?

Jan: why do u think i m even doing this ... he is a black mailer,  a murderer ... he is gonna kill her,  if u didn't break up with avneet ...

Sid: wh-what are you saying ... and how did this even happened??

Jan: i will tell you everything... but just promise me that u will not involve police ...

Sid: jan-

Jan: please...

Sid: okay i promise i will not involve police..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

So how was the chapter?

Jannat is of course innocent... poor she was blamed from starting and i was like stop accusing herrrr ...

Shout out to 

Chalo bye ..