#60 Rineet 💕🤞

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:60

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(I would love to read some incline comments as they Motivate me to update often also they make me smile)

And she yelled... but a hand covered her mouth ... but little did they knew that she is Avneet... so she being she bite the person's hand making the person wince in pain and she made herself free from the grip.... she saw the person's face and relized that he was Lucky's
man ...
.

Neet: what the hell are u even doing..

Man: what are u doing?? Where were u ??

Neet: excuse me??

Man: boss told me to keep an eye on you ... i saw u going in that forest area ... but i couldn't find you inside... where were u and with whom were u ??

Neet: ooh hello tell to your boss that he can't control my moment like this ... can't i even go to a empty place to curse my fate ... can't i even cry for agreeing to marry your loser boss ... asshole...
.
And she made her way to her car but the man held her again ...
.
Neet: what's wrong with u ... is this how u treat your boss's wife-to-be ...
.
And the man left her hand ...
.
Neet: show me some respect and get lost from my way ... i am going back home ...
.
And she this time made it to home ... but not hers ... instead to Aly's ... she needed a friend now ..  plus she always have to make things right between Aly and Anu ... so she message Jai informing about the change of venue ... As she reached there, she knocked the door and as soon as Aly opened the door , she hugged him as tears roll down her cheeks ...
.
Aly: Neet .. what happened?? Why are u crying??
.
He asked hugging her back ... he carried her inside closing the door... when bhav (they are flatmates) saw them ... He blinked at Aly understanding the situation and went in his room ... and aly rubbed her back while kissed her hair crying to calm her down ...
.
Aly(whispers): everything is gonna be fine ...

Neet: but when ??
.
She asked between her snobs ...
.
Neet: after i get married to Lucky ?? Why is life so unfair to me ?? I tried fighting back ... i am tired feeling empty... i am so tired ...

Aly: i know ... but u know what ...
.
And he broke the hug ... and cupped her face ...
.
Aly: iron is melted under so much heat so to be converted into a sword... likewise god is testing you... heating you until u become that sword ... that sharp, beautiful sword ...

Neet: he didn't cheat on me ... he did that to protect me ... he always loved and i misunderstood him and blamed him ... why did even protected me ... he could have done nothing and just be with me ..  i ...
.
And she couldn't speak further... she broke down again ... her legs went weak and she fell on her knees... and even he sat down ...
.
Neet: the whole last year was a lie ... nothing was real ... everything was planned and ploted just to give me that suffering ... that never ending suffering...
.
She didn't really herself knew that for what she was really crying ..  was it because the last whole year of her life was a lie ? Or because siddharth didn't fight for them ?? Or because she is getting married to Lucky?? Or because she didn't found out about all this before ?? Or maybe all of the above?? She was frustrated and she had a lump in her throught and her heart ached ... it was like she has a weight on her .. it was like she was failing and loosing... and she didn't had any idea about how to fix this ... how to fix the mess she is in ...
.
Neet: all i ever wanted was him ... i want him so bad .. i feel so incompete and suffocated without him ... Wasn't love suppose to make u happy??? Then why does it hurt so bad ...

Aly: Because you obsession for him has made u both weaker... u guys aren't strong togther anymore... and if continued to happy... one of u will be stuck in this sorrow for forever... i Don't know what the whole thing is ... coz u didn't tell me .. all u are saying is how much u want him and need him ... and how he completes you but tell me how is he suppose to complete u when u have already lost a part of u ... the point is the world is bigger than him ... don't put so much pressure on him .. u are angry as him coz he protected u .. and it cost living away from u ...

Neet: what are u trying to say??

Aly: i am trying to say is that there might be a bigger problem to solve ... or that is what i could assume from your words ..  but u are busy in crying for loss of a year... u and siddharth u have your whole to fight and be togther... but that will only be possible if we do something of Lucky ... ryt??

Neet: hmm right ...

Aly: u shouldn't be so in love with someone ki u can't hate him even if he cheated on u .. or u can ignore everything else happening and just focus on him .. coz that's dangerous ...

Neet: even if he makes u feel worthy and happy ??

Aly: u don't need someone else to make u feel worthy... u are worthy and about happiness , its is a choice .. u can be happy anytime .. all u need is to really want to be happy ... i know i have a lot of things ... which are probably very deep and u need time to understand them ... so lets sleep for today then tommorow u can tell me the whole story ... u are exhausted enough to think straight... okay ..

Neet: hm ...

Aly: u can sleep in my room ..i will sleep with bhav ...

Neet: no .. please don't leave me alone ...i need u ...
.
And he smiled at her ... and they slept in his room as their hands glued each other ...

Neet has different personality in front of different people... with some she is mature , with others she is bold and sassy but with Aly, she is vulnerable...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Okay so this chapter has some things which might not be pleasant to many people... but sometimes loving someone is a losing game ...

OkY byee