I'm a boy

"How can he do that?" Jennie screamed angrily as she walked back and forth in her chamber.

"I'll take revenge on everyone! I'll take revenge!!!" Jennie shouted and started crying. Her maid looked at her sympathetically, unable to do anything.

Jennie was furious when her father was poisoned to death. She behaved like a lunatic. At one point she screamed in anger and at another she cried out loud. Then she started laughing frantically. Everyone who thought jennie had nothing to do with this felt sorry for her. They thought that as a daughter, it was not wrong for jennie to love her father even if he was a criminal. But no one knew that jennie was not as innocent as they thought.

A few days later jennie calmed down. She realized thst crying over her dead father wouldn't bring him back.

She arrived at the palace of empress jungsoon in the morning because she was ordered to apologize.

"Huh! Apologies... i don't care about apologising.I'm ready to vent my anger on her." Jennie thought as she smirk, but her face went pale as she heard that the empress was in the emperor's palace.

"Why does she live there?" Jennie's heart filled with jealousy. Because emperor taehyung would never let her into his palace unless it was something very important. And she has never been to his bed chamber.

Jungkook had to live in taehyung's palace at taehyung's command. Everything was back to normal. As before, taehyung became close with jungkook. He even apologized. But taehyung never spoke the truth about jungkook to jungkook or anyone else. However, as before, at night, when jungkook hugs taehyung and asks for a sweet kiss from taehyung, taehyung forgets for a moment that jungkook is a boy. But every other moment it tormented taehyung's heart.

He never thought of marrying a boy. He never thought that same-sex marriage was possible. But.. jungsoon.. is that even his real name? However taehyung is very attached to the smaller boy. Even kissing him never disgusted him. He loves holding him in his arms.. he loves listening to his sweet voice.. he loves his presence. Taehyung couldn't understand what that meant. Could it be love?

Jimin on the other hand decided to tell hoseok, tzuyu and jungkook about how he found out jungkook's truth.

Flashback

Before taehyung and jungsoon's marriage, king jin went back to the sacred mountain and met the monk. Coincidentally, jimin was on the sacred mountain at the time. Somehow he overheard king jin and monk talking about taehyung and secretly started listening to their conversation.

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise as he heard what they were talking about. Through their conversation, he came to know that the princess of jolbon kingdom is in fact a prince.

After King jin left, jimin tried to sneak out of his hiding spot, but a voice stopped him.

"You can not tell anyone this truth." It took on a more dictatorial nature than a request. Jimin slowly turned and saw the the monk of sacred mountain looking at him very calmly.

"But I can't lie to my best friend and my empire!" Jimin snapped angrily.

"As you already know, they are fated partners. They are inseparable. You must help strengthen their bond. You can protect them both, and the day will come when everyone will know this secret. Until then, you should keep this to yourself. One day, only his partner can control taehyung and his dragon, and the power of the necklace I gave him will soon be gone, and then taehyung will not be able to control himself alone. When that happens, his partner should be by his side. " The monk explained calmly.

Jimin could understand what the monk was implying. So he promised to keep that secret to himself.

Even though he didn't like jungkook at first because he was a guy, as time went on jungkook became a close friend, jimin was really happy to have someone like him as taehyung's partner.